Trousdale County Football 2020

Creekbank76

11 hours ago, BDP2003 said:

How will my Blue a Devils hold up against TC week two? Looking forward to this matchup. 

Not sure what the blue devils have, but I will say with no scrimmages or jamborees, the game being this early benefits the devils, could be a really good game if both teams show up ready to play 

On 8/9/2020 at 7:31 PM, TCRadio said:

As far as I’m aware, all schools will have to limit capacity, concessions are discouraged but not outlawed. Temps checked at gate and mask must be worn at least at start of season

Will it be first come first served at the gate or will TC sell all tickets at the gate?

1 hour ago, crow said:

TSSAA recommendation is 1/4 - 1/3 capacity but no school is required to do so. The mask and temperatures are mandatory. 

Not sure what our capacity is, I’ve seen 7-8k a couple times, that Watertown game in week 3 would probably have a couple thousand, so if we do what’s recommended we should be ok with 2k being 1/4 of 8 which is about the most I’ve seen on the creek bank 

9 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Not sure what our capacity is, I’ve seen 7-8k a couple times, that Watertown game in week 3 would probably have a couple thousand, so if we do what’s recommended we should be ok with 2k being 1/4 of 8 which is about the most I’ve seen on the creek bank 

I think “capacity” is seats. I don’t believe standing room is counted. Either way if you go over the recommendation there’s no penalty. It’s just a recommendation like them recommending no concessions. 

2 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

If we limit our capacity I would assume first come first serve and possibly a reserve for players parents 

I can’t see any school turning away visitors that drove who knows how far just to be the first person over the limit. I think that would be a terrible thing to do personally. 

15 minutes ago, crow said:

I can’t see any school turning away visitors that drove who knows how far just to be the first person over the limit. I think that would be a terrible thing to do personally. 

That's been my fear this year for away games. It will only happen once I can promise that. I wouldn't chance it a second time.