Carter County football shut down for 2 weeks

Tab

18 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Shoot, Unfair or not, I assure you board members we're called out of bed in the wee hours of the morning. 

I’m guessing our 1st game will against be you guys. That’s awesome you get to play this coming Friday. It will be nice having a game in before Happy Valley.

Edited by Appvol

47 minutes ago, crow said:

Why is that. Didn’t the whole county get the go ahead?

4 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Apparently Hampton got in 4 days of contact before the shutdown. Everyone else didn't. So no Hampton gets a week 2 game and everyone else is week 3. 

Pretty sure those days were during the time that HV took a voluntary break for covid precautions. I'm not sure if Cloudland had 4 days in before the mandatory layoff or not. If so, not sure if they have a scheduled game that could be played this Friday. I have no clue about Unaka. 

9 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Did Cland not get contact practices in before the board sent everyone home? Who was Cloudland supposed to play this coming Friday? 

Not sure about contact. We suppose to play South Greene. With what went on they are playing  Lakeway Christian now.

Edited by Appvol