Oakland in a bit of a pickle

HTV

1 hour ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

LOL. good one.

Oak Ridge has nothing to worry about me on CoachT. I will just do what I do best if the TSSAA has questions for my Internet activity...I will just play dumb. I do that naturally.

I have to go now, I'm recruiting the Knox, Fulton team. What? I did not say that. No hablo English. 

You aren't the AD at one of those high profile programs.  

Apples and oranges.  

4 hours ago, HTV said:

You aren't the AD at one of those high profile programs.  

Apples and oranges.  

I need to come clean. My real name is Mike Mullins but you are right, Apples and Oranges. Also, wine and cheese, peanut and butter, banana and split, cross your Tee Higgins and dot your eyes, Devils food and Angel food and Coach Lowe and Coach High.

Totally kidding, I am not ORHS AD Mike Mullins. He is so much better looking.

After more thought, I think a " Come to Jesus " meeting with Oakland would be what the TSSAA should have done. I'm sure there are a lot of people on CoachT who think they should play the role of Jesus  :thumb:

2 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I need to come clean. My real name is Mike Mullins but you are right, Apples and Oranges. Also, wine and cheese, peanut and butter, banana and split, cross your Tee Higgins and dot your eyes, Devils food and Angel food and Coach Lowe and Coach High.

Totally kidding, I am not ORHS AD Mike Mullins. He is so much better looking.

After more thought, I think a " Come to Jesus " meeting with Oakland would be what the TSSAA should have done. I'm sure there are a lot of people on CoachT who think they should play the role of Jesus  :thumb:

I know you aren't Mike Mullins.  I know Mike.   Class act.  Always been very gracious to me.  

Here we go again, another recruiting thread :roflol::popcorneater:. Screw the season, looks like everyone is dead set on discussing world issues, politics and political lies and Recruiting. Can someone please go ahead and start some Week 1 threads so we can get some actual team/player discussion going on?

Edited by chsbobcat09
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, HTV said:

I know you aren't Mike Mullins.  I know Mike.   Class act.  Always been very gracious to me.  

Yes, Mike is good for ORHS. The only thing he does that I have to deal with is he won't let David Clary stream the home games live. I see his point though. I am hoping with the strange circumstances about this season he may change his mind. The typical Oak Ridge fan is on the older side of life and probably will be less likely to attend games.

Given how dedicated most long time Wildcats fans have been over the years they deserve an opportunity to follow the team without risking their health.

1 hour ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Here we go again, another recruiting thread :roflol::popcorneater:. Screw the season, looks like everyone is dead set on discussing world issues, politics and political lies and Recruiting. Can someone please go ahead and start some Week 1 threads so we can get some actual team/player discussion going on?

I agree with you. I will leave all the other threads and discuss the Oak Ridge vs Hardin Valley Academy on the 2020 OR thread.

58 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I agree with you. I will leave all the other threads and discuss the Oak Ridge vs Hardin Valley Academy on the 2020 OR thread.

I’m mainly being sarcastic towards the guy who started this thread Willie(since he’s the local “recruiting expert”). Since you mentioned it though, that will be a heck of a game. HVA will be tough this year, Potter is a great defensive coach. QB will be good, they will be down one of their better players for that game but I still expect them to compete. Oak Ridge needs to have a good showing out of the gate. They can’t afford a loss or it’ll be same ol same ol for them.

12 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

LOL. good one.

Oak Ridge has nothing to worry about me on CoachT. I will just do what I do best if the TSSAA has questions for my Internet activity...I will just play dumb. I do that naturally.

I have to go now, I'm recruiting the Knox, Fulton team. What? I did not say that. No hablo English. 

Yeah, your dogging region 3-5a coaces on The Twitter Machine is really impressive.