South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie County (Captain Victory vs Chief Wattenbarger)

Southtowner

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Should be an interesting game.  SC always gives SP a great first game of the season.  Win or lose I suspect both teams will do fine during regular season.  Does anyone know if SC is part of the TSSAA’s NFHS Network so it would be live on one of those Pixellot cameras?

It would be nice if so, but a lot of schools are not going to take part. From my understanding, schools were given free cameras but there are apparently some stipulations that some schools don't want to deal with. Or at least that's what I was told.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Should be an interesting game.  SC always gives SP a great first game of the season.  Win or lose I suspect both teams will do fine during regular season.  Does anyone know if SC is part of the TSSAA’s NFHS Network so it would be live on one of those Pixellot cameras?

I don't believe it will be on the NFHS network. 

Look in your inbox.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

It would be nice if so, but a lot of schools are not going to take part. From my understanding, schools were given free cameras but there are apparently some stipulations that some schools don't want to deal with. Or at least that's what I was told.

Yep I figured there were many stipulations and fine print.  

21 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I went ahead and created us this website to talk about our upcoming game against those Sequatchie County Indians.  Or should I be most diplomatic and sensitive and say The Sequatchie County Football Team?  

Anyway,  I haven't a clue as to where Roy is laid up at the moment.   But the last I heard Roy and his Goat had a very busy and productive offseason.  So much so that he unmercifully and willfully over-worked the famous goat to complete exhaustion and rendered him totally and temporarily limp.  Rumor is Roy had to administer mouth to mouth resuscitation and get his goat fitted with medical hoof boots.  

I'm sure Roy is out there somewhere nursing the goat back to health and reading to him out of his Murphy Fair book.    Thoughts?

They could change it to The Dunlap Dunflops.