South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie County (Captain Victory vs Chief Wattenbarger)

Southtowner

23 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Howie stop at that greasy spot in the road and you can ride down with me if we make it that far.Im a REAL GOOD driver.:roflol:

Might as well. It's the only time you'll get to see us play. Must not be much happening at that slimy spot this year. I see you've started your annual fall spygate campaign by hoppin on a real teams thread. You have no idea what's about to hit yuns IF yuns do make it down to The Pitt this year.

Edited by Howiewildcat
Add on a little fun

HELLOO HELLOO HELLOOO!! ITS THAT TIME AGAIN BOYS!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! ONE MORE TIME!! ITS GAMEDAY!!

Ok boys let’s get straight to it. We don’t know how many games we will get to play this year. Might be just a couple but it very well could be 15. PLAY EVERY SNAP LIKE ITS YOUR LAST!! PLAY EVERY GAME STARTING TONIGHT LIKE ITS YOUR LAST!! LINE UP AND HIT EM IN THE MOUTH!! ONE TIME!! MAKE THEM REMEMBER THE NIGHT THE PIRATES CAME TO TOWN!! LETS GO!!! ONE TIME!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Eraser said:

HELLOO HELLOO HELLOOO!! ITS THAT TIME AGAIN BOYS!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! ONE MORE TIME!! ITS GAMEDAY!!

Ok boys let’s get straight to it. We don’t know how many games we will get to play this year. Might be just a couple but it very well could be 15. PLAY EVERY SNAP LIKE ITS YOUR LAST!! PLAY EVERY GAME STARTING TONIGHT LIKE ITS YOUR LAST!! LINE UP AND HIT EM IN THE MOUTH!! ONE TIME!! MAKE THEM REMEMBER THE NIGHT THE PIRATES CAME TO TOWN!! LETS GO!!! ONE TIME!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!!

Showed up just in time.

3 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Sequatchie likes nasty wet weather like this. Pirates lost all their lineman last year. Pirates cannons continue to fire away but only blowing smoke this week. Shocker of the week. Indians by 7. I’m just keeping it real 

Tyrone been in the powdered donuts this morning. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Sequatchie likes nasty wet weather like this. Pirates lost all their lineman last year. Pirates cannons continue to fire away but only blowing smoke this week. Shocker of the week. Indians by 7. I’m just keeping it real 

Everyone thinks they lost their line. I like to look at it more as they reshuffled pieces together. I believe 4 if not all 5 are seniors that have played a lot of minutes. Time will tell....