South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie County (Captain Victory vs Chief Wattenbarger)

Southtowner

20 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Right.  This one seems fishy.  I posted a thread for discussion .  I hid the thread due to it possibly being a scam and I didn’t want anyone to do it then blame me.  

Good rule of thumb is the check the website using something like this if you are worried about it.

https://transparencyreport.google.com/safe-browsing/search?url=

It's best to never use anything more than an email on something your not sure about. Worst case with that is just spam mail. 

50 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Good rule of thumb is the check the website using something like this if you are worried about it.

https://transparencyreport.google.com/safe-browsing/search?url=

It's best to never use anything more than an email on something your not sure about. Worst case with that is just spam mail. 

According to that link then the site says it is not unsafe.  But it doesn't say it is safe either.

2 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

According to that link then the site says it is not unsafe.  But it doesn't say it is safe either.

I think Peg Leg is looking into it as well for us.  I just don’t feel good about entering my card info if supposed to be free.  I’m sure there may be premium content but it doesn’t say that.  I’m just gonna ignore it for now

Just now, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I think Peg Leg is looking into it as well for us.  I just don’t feel good about entering my card info if supposed to be free.  I’m sure there may be premium content but it doesn’t say that.  I’m just gonna ignore it for now

Good idea.  Let Pegleg get his information stolen first.  If all is well then everyone else can sign on.  Maybe he can give us all his log in info and we won't have to worry about it.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Good idea.  Let Pegleg get his information stolen first.  If all is well then everyone else can sign on.  Maybe he can give us all his log in info and we won't have to worry about it.  

Pegleg and PowerP need to hop on that plane and fly out to wherever and get to the bottom of this mess. 

21 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I’ve been told that the game has no limit on tickets sold. That’s the way it should be. Let’s not let politics get in the way. Looking forward to a tough game as always against the Indians. They seem to know what it takes to always give the Pirates a fit. This one probably won’t be any different. 

Yep I fully suspect it to be a close game.  I always enjoy the SP/SC matchups.  

3 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I created a thread with their facebook page link asking what everyone thought because it shows several TN High School games.  How do they have someone at every game filming?  

There are some YouTube channels with very foreign sounding names that alway come up when I search for games. The link is never available when I click on it instead in the description there’s a link to another website that asks for a CC #. I’ve always steered clear. I think your instinct is right on here. 

• Thanks 1