South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie County (Captain Victory vs Chief Wattenbarger)

Southtowner

32 minutes ago, powerp said:

Of course on gameday it decides to rain finally lol I think the Pirates start slow but get it cranked up eventually. Players of the game for the Pirates Jenkins, Stone, Hunter. They will be critical in controlling Sequatchie's run game.

Well it helps them save on their water bill by not having to run the sprinklers 24-7.

Dearest Mother-

By the time you receive this letter, your youngest son, who is of sound mind and strong body, will have left the security of the farm and set out on another year of impending campaigns and trials.  I write to inform you I have received your care package of possum pies and dried toad skins. They'll keep me nourished as we begin to embark upon this unprecedented venture towards our most treacherous battles that lie ahead. For you see there is an unseen enemy that plagues every camp this side of heaven. A plaque which lurks behind every tree and every bush. How we are to defeat this enemy is yet unknown, but we must for the sake of our species. Tell Papa I have received a large shipment of his hand made soap our ancestors use to make.  For some unknown reason I have a feeling his soap made from a mixture of exotic animal fats along with alkaline salts and specific wood ash soaked in special bred goat's urine could be the antiseptic needed to combat this unforgiving and horrific plaque.  I shall see the soap is distributed amongst the men at once.  As of these past several weeks, Captain Victory has been preparing his Band of Pirates to face the formidable forces of Chief Wattenbarger and his tribe of Indians hailing from the Valley of the Squatch. They are big, mean, strong, fierce and filled with the utmost desire to seek revenge upon the Captain.  But Sweet Mother of mine, fear not, for our Captain is bold, strategic, precise and his Band of Pirates shall strike fear in the hearts of the inhabitants residing in the Valley of the Squatch.  Just know that we shall follow our Captain into any and all battles to subdue any uprising or challenge that lies ahead and, yes, I remember what you taught me, the Lord above is Good and Merciful.  Love to all -

Sgt Southtowner
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Dearest Mother-

By the time you receive this letter, your youngest son, who is of sound mind and strong body, will have left the security of the farm and set out on another year of impending campaigns and trials.  I write to inform you I have received your care package of possum pies and dried toad skins. They'll keep me nourished as we begin to embark upon this unprecedented venture towards our most treacherous battles that lie ahead. For you see there is an unseen enemy that plagues every camp this side of heaven. A plaque which lurks behind every tree and every bush. How we are to defeat this enemy is yet unknown, but we must for the sake of our species. Tell Papa I have received a large shipment of his hand made soap our ancestors use to make.  For some unknown reason I have a feeling his soap made from a mixture of exotic animal fats along with alkaline salts and specific wood ash soaked in special bred goat's urine could be the antiseptic needed to combat this unforgiving and horrific plaque.  I shall see the soap is distributed amongst the men at once.  As of these past several weeks, Captain Victory has been preparing his Band of Pirates to face the formidable forces of Chief Wattenbarger and his tribe of Indians hailing from the Valley of the Squatch. They are big, mean, strong, fierce and filled with the utmost desire to seek revenge upon the Captain.  But Sweet Mother of mine, fear not, for our Captain is bold, strategic, precise and his Band of Pirates shall strike fear in the hearts of the inhabitants residing in the Valley of the Squatch.  Just know that we shall follow our Captain into any and all battles to subdue any uprising or challenge that lies ahead and, yes, I remember what you taught me, the Lord above is Good and Merciful.  Love to all -

Sgt Southtowner

tenor.gif?itemid=4366303

5 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yes.

I hear tell Rectal Roy is actually looking forward to his temperature check.  :)

tenor.gif

Roy will be in that "special" line for rectal checks.  Pay attention to which line you get in . . .  may not want that short line

Edited by rlh
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I think that's mandatory at all games.

8 minutes ago, crow said:

Yep TSSAA mandates all games require masks and temp checks to enter. 

5 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yes.

I hear tell Rectal Roy is actually looking forward to his temperature check.  :)

tenor.gif

Thanks guys.  I keep a low grade temp with everything I have going on so just checking.  Is it anything 100.6 and over?  Mine usually stays around 99.5 with Tylenol so I don’t want to be turned away.