Who is in, who is out

MannBlue

5 hours ago, crow said:

Volunteer High in Hawkins County quarantined to. 

Call me negative Ned but I highly doubt we will have a lengthy football season. Gonna be a merry go round. Hate to say it ,only choice is to ignore the virus and move on, Doubt thats gonna happen. Then again ,it may just disappear.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pujo said:

Call me negative Ned but I highly doubt we will have a lengthy football season. Gonna be a merry go round. Hate to say it ,only choice is to ignore the virus and move on, Doubt thats gonna happen. Then again ,it may just disappear.

I don't think it's being a Negative Ned but a Realistic Ron.  I hope we do have a full season but the way things have gone, I just don't see it happening.  

19 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I don't think it's being a Negative Ned but a Realistic Ron.  I hope we do have a full season but the way things have gone, I just don't see it happening.  

I am going to agree.We will start but about 3 to 4 weeks in it's going to be a mess with cancellations.Then decision time!

11 minutes ago, crow said:

Any attendance limitations?

Actually this disappearing thing is not out of the question, my guess is nearly everyone has been exposed to this. Now it may come back again in the fall but we've done very little to stop the spread. Just a thought.