Greenback @ Loudon

orngnblk

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Our run game will carry us or at least should till we get some experience for the talented young Freshman QB.

Is the QB alott like the Hanley boy?I hear he is a slickery one.

What happened to the upcoming senior I think his name was Garland or something like that?  The one who was supposed to be the starter last year.  If the freshman is already a lot like Hanley, then geezsh he will be a monster by the the time he’s a senior.  

54 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

What happened to the upcoming senior I think his name was Garland or something like that?  The one who was supposed to be the starter last year.  If the freshman is already a lot like Hanley, then geezsh he will be a monster by the the time he’s a senior.  

Garland had a unfortunate auto accident in off season wont be playing this year to my understanding.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, GbMan said:

O&B what is your prediction on the score?

GREENBACK=Unproven young QB.Unproven DBs,New LB crew.Good line and very good RB.

LOUDON=Very good Defensive minded Coach with a more experienced team.Very good QB with good size Receivers and a couple are very good.3A that made the Semis last year.

Just a guess without being able to see anything yet.Loudon has more to practice with to get a decent game look,we dont usually have enough kids to get a good game type scrimmage.At this point I'm going 35-12 Loudon.I dont know if we have a kicker yet??Alot of unknowns.

In my opinion right now we need to (if we can) RUN,RUN,RUN play keep away.Limit Loudons touches and try to get consistent line play to help win our region.Face it,the first few games are scrimmages to learn what we have.Great early competition will help settle us and show us what our strengths are.These losses wont mean a thing with a season like this.WIN THE REGION!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 3