Trenton Peabody travels to McNairy Central

PeabodyPride

27 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Mcnairy lost pretty good to a loaded Hardin County squad. I think they lost some key guys due to graduation. I expect us to roll coming off the big win

Unknown waters seem to cause High Tide Warning ⚠️  Coaches will have the mistakes of game 1 ironed out ! The Mad Scientist will have them trenon bulldozers in McScaries backfield eatin all night!!!

1 hour ago, Tigersandcats said:

Lost 21 seniors off last years team. Definitely a rebuilding year at McNairy. 

Can agree with you to a point but hear me out! I don't believe you can judge McNairy by a loss to the machine that thumped them last night, just as I dont believe you can judge Milan by our game,we have almost all new skill guys but Linebackers amd lineman that could start in any classification as @BIGPURPLEMACHINE said the Tide line can make a avg or good skill player look great,he ain't wrong!!! McNairy has become a proud program of late,we are in for a fight !!!

ROll TIDE

3PEAT

THE GOLDEN TRADITION 

6 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Can agree with you to a point but hear me out! I don't believe you can judge McNairy by a loss to the machine that thumped them last night, just as I dont believe you can judge Milan by our game,we have almost all new skill guys but Linebackers amd lineman that could start in any classification as @BIGPURPLEMACHINE said the Tide line can make a avg or good skill player look great,he ain't wrong!!! McNairy has become a proud program of late,we are in for a fight !!!

ROll TIDE

3PEAT

THE GOLDEN TRADITION 

I agree . I am very proud of where McNairy is at from where they were a few years ago they won’t quit. Gonna give everything they got. But was just stating we are young but think scheduling these tough teams will make these guys better. Looking forward to Friday night. GO CATS!!!  And yes HC is a machine and Milan will be when they get some things sorted out

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

ROll TIDE

3PEAT

THE GOLDEN TRADITION 

^^^This is true. 

4 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Tide wins big. A better question might be, who might challenge Peabody regular season? 

McKenzie, but after seeing them get a game from one of the more down Huntingdon teams I’ve ever seen then that might not be a thing. Every Friday night is different though. UC is another

Edited by Goldenpride