South Pittsburg vs Grundy County (Captain Victory vs HoneyBee Hayworth)

Southtowner

HEEELLLOOOOOOO!!! ITS GAMEDAY!!! HIT SOMEBODY!! BOYS YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! HELLLOOO!!! ONE TIME!!  

Boys play every game like it’s your last! Leave nothing on the field. Crazy times we are living in right now. Take nothing for granted! MAKE GRUNDY REMEMBER THE NIGHT THEY CAME TO SOUTH PITTSBURG!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!

So excited about gameday, even if it is Thursday. I'll just tell you. I don't like High School football on any other day except Friday's, but we'll take what we're dealt. Want matter when this game is played. It will be a Mercy rule game. Just hope both sides are safe and sure hope no injuries. Just hate to know I have to get up and come back to work tomorrow.. That's what i don't like about Thursday game's. I like watching Sideline Wrapup and then go to bed and sleep in the next day.  Durn Hurricane's!!!! Also looking for the new look stadium tonight. Face mask. It's going to take some use to getting to for sure. I have one big question. If the guy's are out there knocking head's in the game, then why can't the coin toss captain's shake hands??? I mean most wear gloves anyways???? I'm sure the CDC and TSSAA and the state of TN will find some stupid answer for my question. 

19 minutes ago, sportman said:

So excited about gameday, even if it is Thursday. I'll just tell you. I don't like High School football on any other day except Friday's, but we'll take what we're dealt. Want matter when this game is played. It will be a Mercy rule game. Just hope both sides are safe and sure hope no injuries. Just hate to know I have to get up and come back to work tomorrow.. That's what i don't like about Thursday game's. I like watching Sideline Wrapup and then go to bed and sleep in the next day.  Durn Hurricane's!!!! Also looking for the new look stadium tonight. Face mask. It's going to take some use to getting to for sure. I have one big question. If the guy's are out there knocking head's in the game, then why can't the coin toss captain's shake hands??? I mean most wear gloves anyways???? I'm sure the CDC and TSSAA and the state of TN will find some stupid answer for my question. 

Haven't you heard, there's a coin shortage too. So they would have to flip paper footballs, which would get caught up in the wind and no telling where it would land. 

Dearest Mother-

By the time you receive this letter, well, let's just say I hope you receive this letter since there seems to be some issues going on with the Pony Express regarding the slowing down of mail. You'll be pleased to know Captain Victory and his Band of Pirates were victorious in our campaign over Chief Wattenbarger and his Indians from the Valley of the Squatch.  Up next is the yellow jacket men from high atop the Mount of Coal. They are led by none other than HoneyBee Hayworth himself.  He once was a collegiate and professional campaigner while Coach Victory was able to achieve assistant manager status.  My my, how things have changed and do change when a person is dedicated to hard work and discipline. I also write to tell you I have received your care package of squirrel dumplings and Bruton snuff.  The boys really enjoyed the dumplings and devoured them right away and I gave each one a pinch of Bruton to apply to any yellow jacket stings they may incur.  Let Papa know that his youngest son, who is of sound mind and strong body, is doing well.  Tell him the campaigns have just started and each week brings a new foe. Foes that are intent on bringing down Captain Victory and his Band of Pirates. But never fear Sweet Mother of mine, for even though our Captain may have started out as an assistant manager, he has risen among the ranks and is revered by all. The greatest Captain known to mankind.  I must close for now because it seems this battle will start a night earlier than planned, for I hear a large roaring coming out of the Northward camp.  It can only mean one thing.  HoneyBee Hayworth has decided to attack early and catch Captain Victory and his Band of Pirates asleep at the helm. He's in for a huge surprise because Captain Victory is always prepared and will defend the Beene with every drop of blood he possesses.  Just pray Sweet Mother of mine that Captain Victory will show a bit of mercy once the battle is well in hand.    Love to all-

Sgt Southtowner
  • Like 1