Will we get to play Whole season

watch for stories to sneak in via Kreagar in the sports side and the tennessean on the media side. kns and cfp too. every infection will be a front page story. there will be trial balloon stores about it being more risky for kids than previously thought. "people who didnt mask up" will be blamed. the criticism of trump will grow louder. karen activity on social media will increase.   

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

watch for stories to sneak in via Kreagar in the sports side and the tennessean on the media side. kns and cfp too. every infection will be a front page story. there will be trial balloon stores about it being more risky for kids than previously thought. "people who didnt mask up" will be blamed. the criticism of trump will grow louder. karen activity on social media will increase.   

Sounds about right. 

12 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Agree sir !!! Especially in the liberal media "newspapers" dont usually get political but we just don't have these issues in small town west Tn. Hope the Tennesean and any other drama mill agenda driven "news" sources stay outta of our youths ball season !!!! I truly try to stay outta politics but this post is just to obviously on point to not rey to @GeneralForrest

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Like 1

I will admit social distancing and masks were not observed at our game last night. I’m not blaming Oliver Springs high school at all. They did everything possible to make sure the TSSAA guidelines were followed but people, from both sides, were just business as usual. Hopefully our own actions don’t give the media more fuel for their fear monger agenda. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, crow said:

I will admit social distancing and masks were not observed at our game last night. I’m not blaming Oliver Springs high school at all. They did everything possible to make sure the TSSAA guidelines were followed but people, from both sides, were just business as usual. Hopefully our own actions don’t give the media more fuel for their fear monger agenda. 

Nailed it!

I am 1000% pro choice when it comes to wearing masks BUT as a board member told me yesterday,  "some are looking for just one excuse to shut it down, so kids have to take the precautions to show we're trying and hopefully keep case numbers low".

My biggest issue is, right here in this county, people are receiving positive test results (for the chinese virus) but they never had the test!! So, they can claim an outbreak even if there isn't one. How do you fight that? SMH

Edited by uknoit2

58 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Chattanooga Times-Free Press had articles yesterday about how they SHOULD be playing and had medical people giving their reasoning.