ALCOA vs AUSTIN EAST

BCsportsfan

47 minutes ago, Turtle said:

I told you all , were very young but I’m say this, see you in round 3.. on to Kingston now 

You being young ain't no excuse. Alcoa had a freshman, #7 that scored two TD's on your roadbirds. Alcoa cleared the bench. The Tornadoes band members where even scoring in the 4th quarter!B)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

You being young ain't no excuse. Alcoa had a freshman, #7 that scored two TD's on your roadbirds. Alcoa cleared the bench. The Tornadoes band members where even scoring in the 4th quarter!B)

Who said that was an excuse ? I’m happy for you all .  The game is over , time to move on .  Maybe if we start recruiting like you all we’ll hang 55 on a sophomore led team as well .., see you all week 3 of the playoffs 

Edited by Turtle

3 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

Why you talking out your neck always  getting mad you talked that smack toward  Kingston but now you got handled you can't take the heat. Thought  you were different  from the rest in region but no the whole region  contends for 2nd.

Who mad? I’m just saying, see you week 3!  There’s nothing to say about last nights game .  Alcoa dominated from early 2nd quarter to the game’s end !  AE got a lot to work to do as well as Alcoa.  AE will be OK better believe that ! Good luck the rest of the season to you all too. No ill feelings towards anyone.    

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yea right.....600 student school and 60 players. But, the difference is Alcoa knows how to win.......if the Upperman area is anything like YOU....excuse boy.....we know what's holding them BACK!:thumb:

No way roster of 60 includes Freshman. You guys usually bring 80-90 kids to Cookville it seems. 

1 minute ago, 00Chargers said:

No way roster of 60 includes Freshman. You guys usually bring 80-90 kids to Cookville it seems. 

Total roster in summer was 66. 60 including freshman was all that dressed for the game last night. Fact. Championship team against Pearl Cohn was 65 players. I hate to see the decline in roster size as much as anyone,  but it is that way every where. Yes, i remember the days 2007- 2010 Alcoa had 90-100 players. Around 2012 to present the numbers have dropped by about 5 players a year. Sorry to bust your bubble.B)