Associated Press Statewide Poll 6A and 5A 2020

Red Rebels

1 minute ago, thegreatone36 said:

There is no "maybe" to it. Ravenwood is playing the toughest schedule, and I would dare anybody try and debate that.

Outside of IMG who you got?? Until Brentwood wins something I'm not sold on them but IMG is legit. I'm not privy to Ravenwood's schedule so if I'm missing anyone outside of those 2 you'll have to enlighten me.

Just now, JSamson7 said:

Outside of IMG who you got?? Until Brentwood wins something I'm not sold on them but IMG is legit. I'm not privy to Ravenwood's schedule so if I'm missing anyone outside of those 2 you'll have to enlighten me.

None of the teams on Maryville's schedule is better than Brentwood, and this will get proven later on into the year. Alcoa is just as good as them but that's all you got. Pulaski Academy (Ark) is better than anything you got. Then IMG is the GREATEST and highest ranked football team in the nation. So top that....

Ravenwood has a tougher schedule. They have actual loseable games. Maryville doesn't. Pulaski Acad. & IMG would really prove where Maryville football is with the top dogs.

4 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

None of the teams on Maryville's schedule is better than Brentwood, and this will get proven later on into the year. Alcoa is just as good as them but that's all you got. Pulaski Academy (Ark) is better than anything you got. Then IMG is the GREATEST and highest ranked football team in the nation. So top that....

Ravenwood has a tougher schedule. They have actual loseable games. Maryville doesn't. Pulaski Acad. & IMG would really prove where Maryville football is with the top dogs.

They can’t comprehend reality. The almighty syndrome they have had them feeling superior to anyone. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

They can’t comprehend reality. The almighty syndrome they have had them feeling superior to anyone. 

Not everyone just MJ, more than likely better than Ravenwood too. Last year's Ravenwood squad was WAY overhyped so I'll believe it when I see it.... Last year we beat the #1 contender in the semis and my money's on us meeting them again. If you think Brentwood's better than Alcoa, keep dreaming. 

Edited by JSamson7

6 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I have a nickname I could give you, however I would probably get booted off here. I will say this, just add a QU to the beginning of your name. Lol

Well that escalated quickly. 

I agreed McMinn is overrated. Didn’t think I was wrong in you being mad about it. You really stirred up a hornets nest. I really hope MJ beats OR. 

20 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

For one I didn’t start this dispute, and for two I don’t need a 4 on one To get my points across. It’s as simple as this. Whether you deem it classless or not, I could care less. MJ will beat Oak Ridge, and I could care less about small boy football program Fulton. I’m sure you could go back and forth all day about other off topic subjects. You need Worry about your struggling team lol

Someone is classless never worries about being classy. I can live with "MJ will beat Oak Ridge", and they might just do that. But to say they will "destroy" a team they've never beaten is a bit much. I'm not worried about Oak Ridge but you should worry about MJ. You need to get your coach to schedule some tough competition!

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, bonkers said:

Someone is classless never worries about being classy. I can live with "MJ will beat Oak Ridge", and they might just do that. But to say they will "destroy" a team they've never beaten is a bit much. I'm not worried about Oak Ridge but you should worry about MJ. You need to get your coach to schedule some tough competition!

They scheduled Oak Ridge and Gallatin.  Not getting in this silly argument but your tough competition argument is not true. 

return....