Region Title? TC vs Watertown

tcjacket13

40 minutes ago, biggest said:

I think most h20 people hope Rankins  and the others play! These are kids  and deserve to have fun. It's fun to watch  kids like Rankin play. 

I this k one kid is back and the great may still be out and one other kid may be very limited. TC won't be a full-strength may not ever have everyone back this season.

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

TC was good in 97 and 98 ( real good) but they would want no part in the Riverdales of the nineties! 

Would it be competitive... maybe, but Riverdale just had to many athletes in those days!

That's the same thing everyone said when we beat 5A Gallatin and 6A Lebanon. You inky can okay 11 kids at a time TC would have held there own against Riverdale in the the late ’90s. 

2 minutes ago, RTD said:

That's the same thing everyone said when we beat 5A Gallatin and 6A Lebanon. You inky can okay 11 kids at a time TC would have held there own against Riverdale in the the late ’90s. 

Maybe RTD but Lebanon and Gallatin were not even in the same league talent wise as Riverdale in those days.

I mean we’re talking about Santonio Beard ( I think I got that name right) and Eric Locke who went on to play for Alabama with Beard going on to have a stellar career in the NFL.

Those are just two that came to my mind, but those teams were littered with division 1 talent!!

Watertown you'll want respect from TC a couple of years ago now you got it. Actually, H2O earned the respect of TC so yes we made shirts saying (Beat Watertown) you'll have TC complete attention and you'll have become TC biggest game on the schedule. I just wish that game would have the atmosphere, it deserves. Good lick and save travels to the creek bank and hope for an injury-free game for both teams. TC GATA

10 minutes ago, RTD said:

Watertown you'll want respect from TC a couple of years ago now you got it. Actually, H2O earned the respect of TC so yes we made shirts saying (Beat Watertown) you'll have TC complete attention and you'll have become TC biggest game on the schedule. I just wish that game would have the atmosphere, it deserves. Good lick and save travels to the creek bank and hope for an injury-free game for both teams. TC GATA

I just want to know which one of you TC posters girlfriends that I will be leaving with tonight to celebrate another H2O victory?!?

Edited by H2Oman

Just now, H2Oman said:

Maybe RTD but Lebanon and Gallatin were not even in the same league talent wise as Riverdale in those days.

I mean we’re talking about Santonio Beard ( I think I got that name right) and Eric Locke who went on to play for Alabama with Beard going on to have a stellar career in the NFL.

Those are just two that came to my mind, but those teams were littered with division 1 talent!!

Oh, I know but that TC team went up against kids that played in NFL like Troy Flemming at BGA and I think South Pitt player played in NFL may be wrong about that one. But I know it's no comparison between those schools and Riverdale. TC had to play all alphabet schools just to win the gold ball and they were full of D1 talent too.

3 minutes ago, RTD said:

Oh, I know but that TC team went up against kids that played in NFL like Troy Flemming at BGA and I think South Pitt player played in NFL may be wrong about that one. But I know it's no comparison between those schools and Riverdale. TC had to play all alphabet schools just to win the gold ball and they were full of D1 talent too.

I will also say that both Scruggs and Payne could of played for any team or classification in the state and excelled.

They were ballers.... no doubt!!!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, FootballFan4life75 said:

What's the link to watch the game online? Got some family who can't get in. 

On 9/3/2020 at 10:49 AM, TCRadio said:

TC schools website, Facebook page, and their twitter, and or you can tune in to 93.5 fm 1090 am or the FunRadio TN app and hear the action as well 

• Thanks 1