Peabody Travels to McKenzie

Goldenpride

30 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

McKenzie has a lot of momentum and confidence after beating Huntingdon for the first time in forever lol.  The Rebels will be a tough out and they will be ready to play on Friday. I think my Rebels hang around for 3 quarters and the Golden tide eventually pull away in the 4th. I am thinking 42 to 28.

In my opinion you will not score 28 on the tide. You will be lucky to score more than 14. You will have to slow down the run game. They will start grinding on you and keep your offense on the sideline. Just my two cents. 

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

In my opinion you will not score 28 on the tide. You will be lucky to score more than 14. You will have to slow down the run game. They will start grinding on you and keep your offense on the sideline. Just my two cents. 

I agree but scoring 31 points on Huntingdon is hard to do as well..  We have a run and passing game that is tough to stop too.

1 hour ago, Mustang1969 said:

We had y’all skeered until we decided the football was radioactive and didn’t wanna hold on to it. Lol. When was that 2014?

The year we won it all the first time.  That was the game when Peabody started getting known as a “2nd half team” I believe every game except the McKenzie game in the playoffs that year we trailed in the first half then came out and blew the other team out in that half 

Edited by Goldenpride

One more day till Peabody shows 2A that aint a dang thing changed but the year !!! The Mad scientist Tab Vowell has  been in the lab getting ready for 2 great Rebels running backs and the Tide D line is ready to steam roll them fellas ...

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

Edited by PeabodyPride

25 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

Peabody folks..... Will y'all stream the game on Facebook like you have with your first two games? If so that is wonderful that your games are live on Facebook, as it brings exposure to your program and gives a chance for folks to watch that cant make it.

Yes sir all Tide games are done by Worthy Road studios, past years where done by WNWS but we went a different route this year. 

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

Peabody folks..... Will y'all stream the game on Facebook like you have with your first two games? If so that is wonderful that your games are live on Facebook, as it brings exposure to your program and gives a chance for folks to watch that cant make it.

You can get it on the NFHS Network.