Peabody Travels to McKenzie

Goldenpride

Weather looks good for Friday night.  If you want some good grub before the game head to Big Daddy's BBQ or Maria's Mexican.  Good stuff at both.  Big Daddy's is set up as drive thru right now.  You can go in Marias but it usually gets busy on Friday nights. And of course, come on over to Bethel and hit up the Chick Fila. 

50 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

Weather looks good for Friday night.  If you want some good grub before the game head to Big Daddy's BBQ or Maria's Mexican.  Good stuff at both.  Big Daddy's is set up as drive thru right now.  You can go in Marias but it usually gets busy on Friday nights. And of course, come on over to Bethel and hit up the Chick Fila. 

What about Prater’s Taters?  Tell me about them. Never been there. 

25 minutes ago, BigStickDiplomacy said:

Game of the week in my opinion.  I can't wait to watch.

I was in Paris over the weekend with my family. I looked up Best Restaurants in Paris on Trip Advisor. Praters Taters was highly recommended. Then I passed the one in McKenzie on the way home. That’s why I brought it up. Will definitely have to try sometime.