Moore Co @ Cornersville

2 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I believe this will be a close game.  JMO, Cornersville usually plays fundamentally sound, but if it into a tough situation they seem to choke with terrible play calling, JMO.  
Moore Co seems to have a better team than the last few years and have a new coach who is also a quality one.  

MC - 20

C - 19

I'm gonna go opposite Mike.  I think Cornersville will pull this one out being at home.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dawgswin said:

Cornersville has to much speed for Moore County. 28-7. 

Obviously you have not seen Moore Co this year. We have several kids run a 4.5 and one in the 4.4's. I think it the other way around from watching tape. We will see Friday night. 

Edited by Raider2021
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Raider2021 said:

Haven't seen sec but have seen several others. UT Martin pushing heavy on a couple and you will probably see them there on Friday as well. 

The sarcasm went right over your head. Nobody is running 4.4 or 4.5s at Moore County much less multiple kids. 

Edited by dawgswin

37 minutes ago, dawgswin said:

The sarcasm went right over your head. Nobody is running 4.4 or 4.5s at Moore County much less multiple kids. 

Actually there are several running 4.5. And I watched Cornersville Saturday and I do not see the speed you speak of. Do they run hard? Absolutely. But let’s not call that speed. Not impressed. But who knows how this one will go. 

8 minutes ago, Oleskooly said:

Actually there are several running 4.5. And I watched Cornersville Saturday and I do not see the speed you speak of. Do they run hard? Absolutely. But let’s not call that speed. Not impressed. But who knows how this one will go. 

Oh so y’all have multiple kids at a 1A school faster than Jerry rice? I don’t think y’all realize how fast 4.5 is. Y’all may have a few 4.8 kids but not 4.5 let’s be real.