South Pittsburg vs Marion County (Pirates vs Warriors)

Southtowner

5 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

I hope we can come to terms. Like I said it’s not just about this years game. This is way bigger than that imo

Oh ok I got you. I know a few years ago when we didn't schedule you people on here were saying you would never play us again. Not sure why that would be for us. You would of got nothing  out of playing us. We had like 20 players. You would of hung 150 on us. :-D

Here’s my whole argument. Pruitt says he doesn’t wanna play 3 days after being on 14 day quarantine. So let’s just say for instance we weren’t on a bye when we come off that quarantine. You mean to tell me you wouldn’t be playing? I call bs on that one. You aren’t taking a 3rd forfeit so play the dang game!

21 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Here’s my whole argument. Pruitt says he doesn’t wanna play 3 days after being on 14 day quarantine. So let’s just say for instance we weren’t on a bye when we come off that quarantine. You mean to tell me you wouldn’t be playing? I call bs on that one. You aren’t taking a 3rd forfeit so play the dang game!

I agree game should be played. I'd much rather see SP vs Red Bank for a competitive stand point, but the Marion Co game means a lot to the community. 

End the series with them on everything. Pruitt you and your so called staff will go down in history of this great rivalry as being the one's who chickened out. No other excuses please.. I just hope some of my good friends I have in Jasper that have great children up there look at this situation.  Great article by Stephen Hargis BTW, read on twitter also, but glad Coach Grider plain told the truth!!! Basically he said they were cowards from the way i read it..  Let's move on. Bigger fish to fry.. 

24 minutes ago, sportman said:

End the series with them on everything. Pruitt you and your so called staff will go down in history of this great rivalry as being the one's who chickened out. No other excuses please.. I just hope some of my good friends I have in Jasper that have great children up there look at this situation.  Great article by Stephen Hargis BTW, read on twitter also, but glad Coach Grider plain told the truth!!! Basically he said they were cowards from the way i read it..  Let's move on. Bigger fish to fry.. 

So I just read on Twitter y’all have two open dates now ? When did red bank cancel ?

3 minutes ago, WarChant said:

Dang this season is a mess !!

Yes it is and I have to many friends and family from SP and Jasper and even Whitwell, to really talk about this situation any longer. I know the good people that live in those places are top notch people, but Coach Pruitt is the cause of all this strife happening now..