TC at Gordonsville

tcjacket13

8 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I’m still getting caught up after I was away for a year but this one looks to be a good one. I do have a couple questions.  Isn’t Trousdale senior loaded? A few years ago I thought this would be their year. what’s going on in Hartsville? Looking at scores they haven’t scored much at all. 

Isn’t this suppose to be a rebuilding year for Gordonsville? At our quarterfinal game last season they started a bunch of senior linemen, but had some young athletes. They seem to be a year ahead of schedule. 

gordy picked up two senior lineman from Carthage and a RB from metro.

They had multiple injuries last year to upper class men who started. 

We are crippled with injuries at TC. It shows too. 

I will be interested to see the game plan by each coach for this game. Obviously you want to win them all but Gordonsville has Clay County coming up after Trousdale and for all intensive purposes the winner will probably be region champ. Trousdale can't afford to many more injuries and I'm sure Satterfield would like to go in to the remaining region schedule which is much easier with healthy players and be able to get the kinks worked out.

3 hours ago, croz6110 said:

I agree with you about TC. Thus far they have been an anomaly compared to expectations.

As far as Gville goes, we've had some transfers that help. One lineman on each side of the ball, an outside LB, and a RB. The RB was here last year, but didn't play.

One thing alot of peoe forget is Gville had 24 kids miss time last year, and we had to start a dozen freshmen at different times last year. Those kids are sophomores now and many of them start, so they have more experience than a typical 1st year starter.

That makes sense. Always have enjoyed talking ball with old Crozy. It sounds like Gordonsville might have another group as good as that 2012 team? I remember those kids played a lot as 10th graders and eventually took a gold ball away from SP.

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

That makes sense. Always have enjoyed talking ball with old Crozy. It sounds like Gordonsville might have another group as good as that 2012 team? I remember those kids played a lot as 10th graders and eventually took a gold ball away from SP.

The sophmore class compares very well to the 2012 class imo... The Freshman class is loaded also.