Mount Juliet at Gallatin

MJGOLDENBEARS

4 hours ago, DwayneSherlin said:

Should be a good one.  Here is a schedule I think we should play every year... Mt.Juliet, Hendersonville, Beech, Station Camp, Lebanon oakland ,Riverdale and a power from the west and a power from the east and a Williamson County team.   Go Green Wave

I’d like to get the Gallatin/OR rivalry revved back up. What y’all say?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• For perspective the county school I’m associated and graduated from only has 7,600 people in the entire county with a median age of roughly 47. That’s not very many 14-18 year olds to choose from. I think the football team had 25-28 kids or around there.  On the other hand Shelby County has 916,000+ with a median age of 36. This isn’t just about Shelby county, but all the big ones with huge economic advantages!  An urban/rural split would benefit tons of smaller schools that have to compete with counties with 120x the amount of people. Especially the ones who can pick and choose their players from a pool like that!   I also agree with Pujo about charter and magnets and they will eventually be phased into the private divisions because it is obviously an advantage plus all the funding! Add that county schools can’t go recruit outside of their county like charters and magnets! 
    • They should be starting next week and go from there.  They never do Spring Practice in April 
    • It will be interesting to see if the Warren County School District allows this to go before a jury or they settle out of court before going to trial.  My guess is that this case never goes to trial.  If this goes before a jury, they could award even more than the $750K.  I was on a jury where they were asking for 185K and were awarded 1.2 million.  You never know what will happen in that jury room.  
    • Recovering from what?