White House at Springfield

BDP2003

1 hour ago, copacanobra said:

I like yalls home atmosphere.  Tough to win over there, but if it was easy, beating y’all wouldn’t be as fun lol.  I have a lot of respect for what y’all have done the last few years.  I just hope we can get back to that level at some point.  

I honestly believe if WH can get back to a top shelf level both of our programs will benefit from it, plus it is just much more fun when there is more on the line...

13 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

I just can’t figure Station Camp out.  Sumner County has top notch facilities there.  There is a 6A student body count is pick players from.  They should be 5-5 without trying to hard 

They’re more likely to be 4A/5A with this reclassification. Many of the athletes left because of the previous staff. I believe they will be good a few years down the road. 

I see Springfield moving up in classification when they reshuffle the regions. I wouldn’t be surprised if both Springfield and Portland are in a different class than WH next season. People in White House are moving to the RobCo side of town. 

I agree with Eers on his assessment of SC. It’ll take a few years but they’ll get it turned around. I did think they’d be a little more competitive this season to this point. Their schedule doesn’t get any easier. 

2 minutes ago, BDP2003 said:

I see Springfield moving up in classification when they reshuffle the regions. I wouldn’t be surprised if both Springfield and Portland are in a different class than WH next season. People in White House are moving to the RobCo side of town. 

I agree with Eers on his assessment of SC. It’ll take a few years but they’ll get it turned around. I did think they’d be a little more competitive this season to this point. Their schedule doesn’t get any easier. 

From my understanding they will keep it as is next season and then reshuffle in 2022, we shall see...

I did notice you said "WHEN", I am just saying in general...

1 hour ago, eers said:

Last week they were going to rewrite the record books... support your team, but be realistic. Shoot, be optimistic. Just quit being irrational.

It wasn’t cold and lacking substance, it was the truth. White House has nothing for Springfield and I fully believe the only thing that stops Springfield is Wilson calling off the dogs. Springfield could very likely make another run at Cookeville while WH will be fighting for .500

Blackburn will set records at White House if he stays healthy.  That’s a very realistic expectation.  Other than that being said idk what you’re talking about.

You’re saying everything that’s already been said and that most would agree with.  You’re not providing a hot take, so therefore it is a cold take.  

15 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

Blackburn will set records at White House if he stays healthy.  That’s a very realistic expectation.  Other than that being said idk what you’re talking about.

You’re saying everything that’s already been said and that most would agree with.  You’re not providing a hot take, so therefore it is a cold take.  

Hot takes are few and far between on message boards. 

WH hasn’t been top tier in years, although the schedule has helped a couple times, yet most fans want to pretend they are. That’s the irritating part.