White House at Springfield

BDP2003

14 hours ago, copacanobra said:

I just mean y’all are a top 5 team every year in 4A rn in my opinion no matter what.  Do you think it’d be the same in 5A?  I’d love to keep the regions the same as well, but if y’all are north of 1200 and BDP is around 850 I don’t see how we’re in the same classification.  I don’t have the exact numbers but I’m pretty sure that’s about where it’s at.  

Not top 5 but probably top 10 in 5A.  It will depend too on what teams move where in classification.  If you listen to the NET posters on here  they feel that the top teams are there and the 4A championship is determined in the East semifinals game 

Edited by TheCommissioner

17 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

Heritage had their stand open. Springfield will not have theirs open all season based on the TSSAA recommendations. Lessens the chance of Covid transmissions 

My bad I typed the wrong game.  Let me try again it wasn’t open against Wilson Central 

So back to the game......what happened to the blue devils in the games against Trousdale county and FRA? What did they do that gave them problems?  TBH Springfield hasn’t been tested really, but they’ve handled the sub-par competition accordingly. I do doubt they get tested this Friday, but you never know with teenagers. 

Edited by Poundtherock23

10 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

So back to the game......what happened to the blue devils in the games against Trousdale county and FRA? What did they do that gave them problems?  TBH Springfield hasn’t been tested really, but they’ve handled the sub-par competition accordingly. I do doubt they get tested thus Friday, but you never know with teenagers. 

One of my biggest fears is that we start getting too confident 

2 hours ago, Poundtherock23 said:

So back to the game......what happened to the blue devils in the games against Trousdale county and FRA? What did they do that gave them problems?  TBH Springfield hasn’t been tested really, but they’ve handled the sub-par competition accordingly. I do doubt they get tested this Friday, but you never know with teenagers. 

Trousdale just came out playing fundamental football and smacked us in the mouth.  Against FRA I think we had 4 turnovers at really bad times, it’s just hard to win games against anyone like that.  Luckily those games really don’t matter.  Hopefully we learned from them and come out playing our best football come Friday.  

Covid is the only thing that can slow down Springfield this week. This is probably the best team that Coach Wilson has had since he took over at Springfield. It’s exciting to think, given how his past teams have peaked and improved as the season progresses, how good this team could be come playoff time. I just don’t see how White House can get within two TDs of the Jackets.