Covington @ Westview - week 5

CHARGERFAN

2 hours ago, fanoffootball2013 said:

I was just wondering how many people Westiew will have at the game since Covington has now received 300 tickets and they are only using the home side of the stadium. How many are allowed in the stadium? 

A quick google search says stadium capacity is 7500 seated. I would imagine home side is at least 4000 of that. If they go by the tssaa recommendation of 1/3 capacity that leaves a lot of tickets for Westview. 

• Like 1

I just watched the YouTube of last year's game between these two. Both teams came in 4-0. Covington was ranked #2 in the state and Westview was #8 in the state. In the first 3 minutes of the first quarter, Covington tallied 3 touchdowns to go up 20-0. The final score was Covington by 53-7.

So, it's Deja Vu all over again, as Casey Stengel once said. Covington is ranked #2 and Westview is #6 this year. Both teams are undefeated at 4-0. I predict that the team that can play the best defense will win. 

I'm ready for some football weather.  Dress in layers, enjoy your meal at the Blue Oak, and cheer CHS to victory.  I don't do twitter or facebook, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch the stream.  But since the gridiron association has a public facebook page,  I'm hoping I can.  Good luck to the purple and gold. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

No. The stadium capacity is 7500. The amount of people allowed inside might be 1500 but the amount allowed inside and the capacity are 2 different things. 

Oh goodness my bad I meant 1500 are allowed in the game, or 1500 is the capacity for this game tonight due to COVID. sorry to not clarify for you  *eyeroll emoji*