Covington @ Westview - week 5

CHARGERFAN

2 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Covington last played at Westview in 2018. I looked for a YouTube video of that one, but couldn't find one. The score that year was Covington 45 Westview 6.

I read that Westview is on their third coach in the last three years. What's the story there? Is Westview running them off, or are they leaving for greener pastures?

One was ran off after three pitiful years, one left to be with his family (he’s 0-4, only greener $$) and now dealing with a first year HC. We will see if he stays around after his QB is gone. 

On 9/16/2020 at 3:28 PM, CHARGERFAN said:

Yes, Facebook and Covington Gridiron Assn. page. There will be a Live Stream with commentary by Henry Glass and Harvey Witherington. Think Howard Cosell and Dandy Don Meredith. Of course if you are under 50, you will have no idea what I'm talking about.

:roflolk: More like the Lloyd & Harry show or more accurately Jethro & Bubba, a hilarious hickibilly call no doubt, definitely a pair of over excited homers. I listened in to em a year or two ago doing Stratford & Pearl Cohn  and seems like the Hornets game. :roflol:

:popcorneater:Could be a running clock