Cascade @ Watertown

PurpleReign

1 hour ago, ecu said:

No way! This game is going to be close.

I don't think that Cascade will get mercied ruled because their defense isn't to bad but they do not have enough horses in the stable to keep up with Watertown. Watertown should get the win but they will have to earn it. It will not be a giveme win like it has the last few years.  Cascade is better but not on the level of Watertown in terms of talent. 

23 hours ago, H2Oman said:

They played a really good Moore County team tough and thumped a not so good Huntland team. It sounds like they were understaffed for the ER game, so this could be a good game.

Still think this game is over by halftime. Unless they have like 5 transfers that are world-beaters. I don't see Cascade improving that much from last year to hang with H20

4 minutes ago, RTD said:

Still think this game is over by halftime. Unless they have like 5 transfers that are world-beaters. I don't see Cascade improving that much from last year to hang with H20

I’ve seen crazier things happen... you guys beat us by like 42 one year at home and then the following year we beat y’all by 3. 

I haven’t seen them and can’t find anything online to compare, so I’ve got to believe what they’re telling me until I see it  for myself.

19 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I’ve seen crazier things happen... you guys beat us by like 42 one year at home and then the following year we beat y’all by 3. 

I haven’t seen them and can’t find anything online to compare, so I’ve got to believe what they’re telling me until I see it  for myself.

You are right they are just teenagers playing football. I haven't seen any tape on Cascade or heard anything from their fans. Most of the time when a fan base is this quiet it's for a reason.