Tornadoes vs Tide "The Golden Tradition"

PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Alright Tide and Tornado Nations what say you?

Man up or woman up for my wife,heck don't know if we got other female posters on this thread! Give a real opinion of your score prediction.Here are some game points to ponder.

1 .UC has the edge in the last 10 years games played.

2. UC has dominated PHS before can they again?

3. What's better? Peabody a blowouts or UCs hard fought wins ?

4. UC will have a different look does that give PHS troubles ?

5. Peabody has the most physical D UC will have seen all year !

6. If PHS starts slow and UC comes out firing can PHS keep coming back this week like others ?

7. Will UC be able to handle the overall team speed of PHS.

I don't want my UC kinfolk and friends mad but after seeing practices this week and taking time to watch alot of film here is my opinion

Tide 42 

Tornadoes 14

I think it’s a tough hard fought first half.  Possibly within one score going into the half.   I think the Tide comes out on top with a fairly close score to yours.  

I’m saying 

42-14 Tide.    

Possibly 21 if a pick six or coverage blowup occurs.   

12 minutes ago, UncleGATA said:

I think it’s a tough hard fought first half.  Possibly within one score going into the half.   I think the Tide comes out on top with a fairly close score to yours.  

I’m saying 

42-14 Tide.    

Big question is can UC keep the Tide D from scoring ?

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Big question is can UC keep the Tide D from scoring ?

That’ll definitely be interesting to see.   UC will be ready to play, as you know, so I think they play fairly clean.    Special teams has the chance to do something big and is always fun.  

Edited by UncleGATA

2 hours ago, UncleGATA said:

I’m saying 

42-14 Tide.    

28-21 UC. I have to stay optimistic and hopeful. Go tornadoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here in the stands very happy to be here. Looking forward to a hard fought competitive game. To Pride and 21 and any other Tide posters I am sitting on the UC side on the 43 yard line on the isle seat 4th seat up. Maybe later we can all shake..... sorry bump knuckles or elbows. Go Tornadoes

6 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Here in the stands very happy to be here. Looking forward to a hard fought competitive game. To Pride and 21 and any other Tide posters I am sitting on the UC side on the 43 yard line on the isle seat 4th seat up. Maybe later we can all shake..... sorry bump knuckles or elbows. Go Tornadoes

Bigswo is sitting with me. Come on over and talk to both of us.