Who is moving up or down for 2021

TheTruthPrevails

3 minutes ago, TennesseeValley said:

The only schools who haven’t turned in their enrollment are the Memphis City Schools. Has anyone else noticed that? Remember there’s a chance that the Shelby County Schools will break away from the TSSAA. So I wonder if they will hold off on sending their numbers in just to prolong the TSSAA?

It seems they're always the last group turning in the numbers. 

35 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

HaHa your opinion is as bad as your attempt at humor ! Fake account pricks drive me nuts ,like little girls that gossip and text thru there friends instead of being straight up ! You come on here throwing bombs and expect people to just allow your pure stupidity ,welcome to the entire net ! If you wanna talk about your team or something more than a half wit remark then please opin.

I don’t know who you thonk I am and really could care less , but ain’t this site about opinions from people not people that pissed about it

22 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

From someone whose team has been in both classifications, the difference in the top teams in 1A and 2A is usually very small. The difference is usually not having any (or as many) cupcakes built into your schedule. 

Agree 100 percent Peabody is a 1 A school,Huntingdon will do well in 2 A ,I do feel the huge 2 A schools that are very close to 3 A has an advantage ,I think Meigs had more than 200 more in enrollment than us last year ,nowb2018 was awesome the 2 smallest 2 A school played for Gold.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

From someone whose team has been in both classifications, the difference in the top teams in 1A and 2A is usually very small. The difference is usually not having any (or as many) cupcakes built into your schedule. 

Spot on. Maybe a little easier to make it past the first and second round in 1a as well.  

43 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

I absolutely agree but I was just talking about the team Peabody had last year you really don’t get much better than that at this level. I think SP will probably be like that this year. Hopefully I will know after next week.

Edited by vandyfan1