Who is moving up or down for 2021

TheTruthPrevails

9 hours ago, Indian said:

https://tssaa.org/fall-2020-enrollments-report

Still waiting on Memphis. Marion, Whitwell, South Pittsburg started late and they're in there now, Memphis should be unless they're holding back out of spite or incompetence. 

Likely a combination of both. I have seen multiple people on the T say that they are putting out the classifications tomorrow. I assume that is not correct if SCS is dragging their feet. 

10 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Whitwell got lucky winning state. god was on their side winning state. If I’m not mistaken Trousdales best player didn’t play until the playoffs. Meigs qb was on oxygen on the sideline against south Pitt. They had several players with the flu 

The game I saw the QB never came out of the game. As for a number with the flu I haven't heard tbat. SP could have easily beaten Miegs by 3 scores that night. The point I was making earlier is the guy said PEABODY COULD EASILY beat any 1A team. I guarantee you it wouldnt have been easy.

24 minutes ago, team69 said:

The game I saw the QB never came out of the game. As for a number with the flu I haven't heard tbat. SP could have easily beaten Miegs by 3 scores that night. The point I was making earlier is the guy said PEABODY COULD EASILY beat any 1A team. I guarantee you it wouldnt have been easy.

Thank you sir, somebody agrees with me 

2 hours ago, Richmond30 said:

Likely a combination of both. I have seen multiple people on the T say that they are putting out the classifications tomorrow. I assume that is not correct if SCS is dragging their feet. 

After the response from Mr. Childress to the DOS in Shelby Co. regarding their "threat" of withdrawing from TSSAA, I could see the potential of them moving forward without their numbers. The deadline has passed.

1 hour ago, Bushog02 said:

Thank you sir, somebody agrees with me 

I think us and South Pitt would be a good game. As for any team in the West I like our chances of winning against those teams. Only two squads that could play with us that I’ve heard about it is Huntingdon and Lake County possibly I hadn’t seen Cornersville . I hadn’t seen much of the other East 1A teams but do know know by tradition SP always fields a good football team

35 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

After the response from Mr. Childress to the DOS in Shelby Co. regarding their "threat" of withdrawing from TSSAA, I could see the potential of them moving forward without their numbers. The deadline has passed.

Is there anywhere else the TSSAA can retrieve enrollment numbers outside of what schools provide them? 

6 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Is there anywhere else the TSSAA can retrieve enrollment numbers outside of what schools provide them? 

I'd assume that state enrollment numbers could be accessed by TSSAA. Those numbers represent $$$ provided to the schools by state government in addition to local funding. 

Just a side note... those numbers were reportedly different than the enrollment provided to TSSAA to be classified 2AA by a certain Memphis school in 2015/2016, who was "investigated" for falsifying information and altering student transcripts... TSSAA evidently didn't access them in that situation.

Edited by tradertwo

20 hours ago, Indian said:

https://tssaa.org/fall-2020-enrollments-report

Still waiting on Memphis. Marion, Whitwell, South Pittsburg started late and they're in there now, Memphis should be unless they're holding back out of spite or incompetence. 

As you stated...

I may have missed some.  These appear to be the ones who have not turned enrollment in yet:

B. T. Washington High School
Bolivar Central High School
Bolton High School
Collierville High School
Cordova High School
Craigmont High School
Crosstown High School
Frederick Douglass High School
Freedom Preparatory Academy
Happy Valley High School
Humboldt High School
Kingsbury High School
Kirby High School
Melrose High School
Memphis Academy of Health Sciences
Memphis Academy of Science & Engineering
Memphis Business Academy
Memphis Catholic High School
Memphis Central High School
Memphis East High School
Memphis Middle College High School
Memphis Rise Academy
Memphis School of Excellence
Middleton High School
Oakhaven High School
Overton High School
Power Center Academy High School
Raleigh Egypt High School
Ridgeway High School
Sheffield High School
Southwind High School
Trezevant High School
Westwood High School
White Station High School
Whitehaven High School
Wooddale High School

13 hours ago, Richmond30 said:

Not at all. I am not in charge of that, but I would assume that if Fayetteville City has a kid move inside their school board approved school boundaries and there is not currently a bus going down that road, they would add that kid’s house to their routes. Don’t y’all do that too? Or if you have a kid move into a house in Moore Co that doesn’t have a bus currently going by that house, do you make the kid walk to the closest bus route? Or do you deny them access to your school?

We got popped last year for not paying enough attention to a portion of the TSSAA rules even though the TSSAA said we were ok to play the kid twice. It was on us and we were penalized. You don’t hear me on here crying about it. 

You, on the other hand, like to throw out accusations against Fayetteville City. We take that as a compliment. You are so concerned about us that 75% of your posts are trying to falsely accuse us of breaking rules now. If you have proof of something, put it on here and name names. Then take it to the TSSAA and see what happens. Otherwise, you are just showing how much we are on your mind and you are worried about us

.“school board approved boundaries” haha you gotta love it.   Proper steps have been taken, despite your beliefs posting those facts on here isn’t one of those steps It’ll all come out in due time 

10 minutes ago, toinemac said:

SCS started on 8/31 their 20th day of classes was Monday. Instead of the automatic Memphis bashing that goes on here maybe you guys could have looked it up. 

Marion schools started September 8. Get it done, everyone is being held back.