South Pittsburg @ Meigs County (Captain Victory vs Tiger King Fitz)

Southtowner

Just now, FridayMainEvent said:

Vic Grider one of the best Coaches in the State.  Ask you Head Coach.  He'd tell you the same thing.   Stay off the booze.

Dude I think you are in love with Vic every time anyone says anything about him you jump on here defending him like his 18 year old sister when he was 9. He was outcoached just like he has been with superior talent the last several years. Find another coaches jock to sniff and pick South Pitt to win it for the next 10 years you are likely to strike Gold at least once. 

• Thanks 3

After watching this game. So.Pittsburg should win the 1A title this year. The only thing that I noticed is the pirate o line seem to take a few plays off here and there. 1A is the pirates to win. Peabody is a best in the west and they will be there waiting on the winner from the east. Meigs County has tougher road to get to the title game. I feel like Meigs or Watertown will come out of the east. I have watched several Peabody games and think they 3 peat but Meigs or Watertown very well could give them all they want. Go luck to the tigers and pirates.

23 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Poor clock management. Just letting chunks of time roll off the clock and then burn your last timeout after letting more time run off. 

Clock management isn’t our thing. Never has been a strength really. We struggle in close games. That’s no secret. Should’ve saved last 2 timeouts to stop clock and been more prepared. Our offense struggles enough though doing what they are supposed to do right after a timeout. Asking them to do it no huddle 5/6 plays in a row is probably asking too much. Give Meigs credit. They wanted it more tonight. They whipped us in 1st half. Turned it over several times and played with no emotion. 2nd half our defense gave us chances but man our offense just shot itself in the foot all night with penalties. Passing game has a lot to be desired. We will get better though. 1A still goes through South Pittsburg 

• Like 1