South Pittsburg @ Meigs County (Captain Victory vs Tiger King Fitz)

Southtowner

2 minutes ago, crow said:

A means to an end. Unfortunately there are several here now that just flat out take things to far with baseless accusations if left unchecked. I honestly don’t like the BS talk but I dislike the way those posters treat good folks without cause more. It just shows us no one has a perfect situation and fingers can be pointed at us all. Trust me, if the RD and OP type of junk stopped you wouldn’t have to worry about me bringing up this garbage. Unfortunately they have to be checked occasionally or they just go to far. If anyone doubts my claim let’s all stay on topic and find out. 

Crow boy you get your feelings hurt sissy? I garuntee you me and OP knowd what kind of mess was going on around the fake honey hole.  I aint treated nobody bad.  What about that provost herron man calling them out in his newspaper? I garuntee I aint joking either. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Crow boy you get your feelings hurt sissy? I garuntee you me and OP knowd what kind of mess was going on around the fake honey hole.  I aint treated nobody bad.  What about that provost herron man calling them out in his newspaper? I garuntee I aint joking either. 

No ma’am you didn’t hurt my feelings. 

2 hours ago, crow said:

About CJ I was told he would not be the coach. I agreed with that now but he was being considered, just wanted to much cash and a slice of the side hustle pie so no dice. The rest has been unaddressed and the silence is deafening. I’m good with moving on, I’ve said it twice but it keeps getting brought back up. 

Always best to let sleeping dogs lie but a couple can't. 

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Yall have become the same thing you despised so deeply not long ago.  

And you're free to be or become whatever you choose.  So choose wisely.  There are kids that read these boards.  Let's set a better example.   All of us.  

You're exactly right that kids read these boards. That's why I've started to speak my mind as well. I have a senior and he tells me the kids laugh about some of this stuff but when they start getting called chickens and the jailhouse stuff it's gone a little far. The kids have no control over anything until the whistle blows. Like OrangenBlack said a lot of this stuff has been known for quite a while and there's stuff that hasn't even been talked about yet. I can let it go but if some keep posting BS then I have no problem in dropping more. It's not just OP and Roy either.

Unless people haven't noticed, not everyone at sp is a loyalist.

Edited by PurplePower68

3 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

You're exactly right that kids read these boards. That's why I've started to speak my mind as well. I have a senior and he tells me the kids laugh about some of this stuff but when they start getting called chickens and the jailhouse stuff it's gone a little far. The kids have no control over anything until the whistle blows. Like OrangenBlack said a lot of this stuff has been known for quite a while and there's stuff that hasn't even been talked about yet. I can let it go but if some keep posting BS then I have no problem in dropping more. It's not just OP and Roy either.

Unless people haven't noticed, not everyone at sp is a loyalist.

Old Pirate gots to call out PP68 fer his misrepresenting (lying) facts. The Jasper Youngons ain’t responsible for devious actions, that claim to fame belongs to adults. The cowardliness reference is again the adults, lead by Pruitt and administration.  Figure it is dang shameless a dad would attempt to shift the devious activities on the youngons when it is their adults actions. BTW, laughable yous would reference loyalists,  Jasper sure ain’t got much, (5-6)  posters usually. The view from the Bledsoe bleachers proved that exact point. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate gots to call out PP68 fer his misrepresenting (lying) facts. The Jasper Youngons ain’t responsible for devious actions, that claim to fame belongs to adults. The cowardliness reference is again the adults, lead by Pruitt and administration.  Figure it is dang shameless a dad would attempt to shift the devious activities on the youngons when it is their adults actions. BTW, laughable yous would reference loyalists,  Jasper sure ain’t got much, (5-6)  posters usually. The view from the Bledsoe bleachers proved that exact point. 

Tried to warn you. Be prepared is all I can say

Would like to once again remind everyone how great this game was. It’s also worth remarking that 7 years ago Meigs was in a battle with Cannon County to see who wouldn’t finish the season winless. 7 years later here we are, 2 regular season losses in 5 years and playing for our 4th consecutive district title. I know South Pitt fans are used to that kind of success but it’s still hard to comprehend around here sometimes. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

Would like to once again remind everyone how great this game was. It’s also worth remarking that 7 years ago Meigs was in a battle with Cannon County to see who wouldn’t finish the season winless. 7 years later here we are, 2 regular season losses in 5 years and playing for our 4th consecutive district title. I know South Pitt fans are used to that kind of success but it’s still hard to comprehend around here sometimes. 

I tell you what’s hard to believe... I had a good friend who was in prison and the officers (used to call them guards) wanted to play a football game against the inmates (used to call them cons). Whew that was a game- my wife was a cheerleader at that game. In the end those cons won the game on a great play. Years later they tried to play that game again but even though the cons had a couple of good players, the game just wasn’t the same and nobody got a broke freakin neck.