Week 8 -- D-B at Farragut (Region 1-6A battle for first)

TribalEmpire

am i missing something? did farrgut have some defensive players injured? the maryville was close for the most part  and they beat science hill, we are making a statement tonight, your gonna have to line up against up and bow up upfront to stop us, this team team tonight wouldve beat jeff county and bearden  100-0 if they came out like this in the first half

Edited by Indian2424

56-35, we have had 2nd team people in the past 2 drives, but our offense hasnt looked this dominant since Foreman and Swafford, idk where this team has been but if we show up like this the nest 3 weeks we could have a shot to go 10-0, teams cant seem to run on us at all but we give up big plays on passing plays, but if our O line comes out like tonight we could give alcoa some trouble

1 hour ago, Indian2424 said:

am i missing something? did farrgut have some defensive players injured? the maryville was close for the most part  and they beat science hill, we are making a statement tonight, your gonna have to line up against up and bow up upfront to stop us, this team team tonight wouldve beat jeff county and bearden  100-0 if they came out like this in the first half

We do have some key defensive players injured but honestly I don’t think that’s why we lost. I think we just got beat by a better team. Congratulations on a great win.

47 minutes ago, Indian2424 said:

the way DB has played tonight, upfront especially, we can play with anybody

Wooo up guys. Pump the brakes.  Let me break this game down for you real quick. DB came to play on offense. Great play calling start to finish. The line hardly took a play off at all the way they have in previous games. Quarterback, receivers and running backs were all on their game. Still some really dumb mistakes but it didn't hurt them. Defense shut the run down like they have every game. So where did those 35 points come from by Farragut?  They came from a non-existent secondary. "Five" touchdown passes. We should be able to be happy scoring 56 points but good grief, "five" touchdown passes?  I'll go ahead and say it. DB has been terrible at defending the pass for for 20 plus years. This is the worst pass defense I've seen. Period. Why any team would not pass on every down is a mystery to me. No way does DB beat Alcoa or Maryville with a secondary like this. Sorry if I make anyone cry.

Edited by WaCoJaCo
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, FootballFanAgain said:

Well, anybody but Alcoee or Murvull in east Tennessee.

usually i would be with you and with every other games DB has had with the penalties and the discipline issues, but the way they played tonight was what DB Fans were waiting for, our Secondary has issues no doubt, but our front 7 is stout and our O line dominated all night the way it should do every game