Week 8 -- D-B at Farragut (Region 1-6A battle for first)

TribalEmpire

14 hours ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

Thank you.  Do I just show them my receipt for purchase at the gate?

Yeah. Did you buy it using your phone? If so just bring your phone and show them the receipt there. If you used a computer just print it out. If you have any trouble, contact me here and I’ll meet you at the gate and help you sort it out. I think you’ll be fine tho. I’m pretty sure they just need to see proof that you purchased it. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bluegreymom said:

Yeah. Did you buy it using your phone? If so just bring your phone and show them the receipt there. If you used a computer just print it out. If you have any trouble, contact me here and I’ll meet you at the gate and help you sort it out. I think you’ll be fine tho. I’m pretty sure they just need to see proof that you purchased it. 

Thank you!  :)

17 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

I give D-B the edge defensively. I give Farragut the edge Offensively, especially the passing game. Typically defense wins games. So, I give D-B the slight edge and the win.

What about those Knox County Officials? Will Packer be 6” from the white hat? Will RW cause a scene like Packer did at Maryville? So many questions. 

Ole Fritzy from the JC Press/KTN says D-B 17, Farragut 14.  And that a field goal wins it.  Well we know that's not happening... the kicker for the Tribe misses more than he makes.  Also, I believe Farragut scores more than 14.  Quite a bit more actually.  I'm still going with the Tribe, but I am thinking more like 35-32 type score.

DB has a very good defense, but they will have to cover, especially #20.  I think they can stop Farragut from running the ball, just have to limit plays over the top. On offense, DB needs to run the football consistently and use long drives and clock. I think the higher the score, the more it favors Farragut, the lower, DB.  Special teams edge probably to Farragut, they always have a good kicker. I'll say 24-21 DB.

2 minutes ago, Cactus Jack said:

DB has a very good defense, but they will have to cover, especially #20.  I think they can stop Farragut from running the ball, just have to limit plays over the top. On offense, DB needs to run the football consistently and use long drives and clock. I think the higher the score, the more it favors Farragut, the lower, DB.  Special teams edge probably to Farragut, they always have a good kicker. I'll say 24-21 DB.

You are def right on the kicking situation. Dbs kicker couldnt kick a beach ball in the ocean