Way too early region 3 aaa predictions

Hey...talk about it all you want.  We have to guard the 5 they put on the floor, and score against them.  Mer was family and is still close to some of our kids.  Differences of opinion happen and choices are made.  I can speak for my family and my kid...we don’t hold anything against her.  Hate that she left but it is what it is.  We will toss the ball up Thursday and see what happens! 

• Like 1

Was a really close game between 2 good teams. Cleveland ended up with 19 turnovers in the game and shot 25% (3-12) from the FT line and still had chances. obviously with the Turnovers, Bradley had something to do with that as well, played tuff aggressive D. Thought Cleveland was tight early in and the 1st quarter was difference as Bradley got out to A 14-4 lead. Rematch Tuesday but Cleveland has a big one tomorrow against a ranked Farragut team as well. 

Cleveland blewnit against farragut. Cleveland bradley games would b better with packed gyms bit i watched the game and thought cleveland played bradley pretty well considering height difference. Bradleys d was definitely the difference. If cleveland csn play look ik that at the jim tuesday rhey have a chance. That beong said every streak comes to an end and imo cleveland would be the team to do it. Just not in tournaments. Brsdley adjusts their play based on opponent I noticed. Played upbeat ans fast against a fast was ham team and slow and methodical against a slow cleveland team

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

6AAA is hard to figure out. Cookeville has two good wins over Stone and WC but then struggles to beat Knox Catholic twice.

It’s not that hard to figure out.  Wins over Lebanon, White County, Sevier County, Stewart’s Creek, Stone and I guess you can add the 30 PT win over York now since they are a team people are talking about.  That should tell you all you need to know about Cookeville. 

The game was at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon right after a district game on Friday night.  We definitely weren’t ready to play and Catholic was red hot from 3 all night.  I think they were 6-8 from 3 the first half.  And I think 9-16 for the game.  And we were ice cold 1-9 the first half.  I am glad we left with the win.  Good teams win even on their bad night but we have too many bad nights for my liking.  But make no mistake about it this team has big time talent and they can play with anyone In the state.  

On 1/24/2021 at 8:27 PM, LadyCavsFan said:

I would think that has to be the favorites right now.   

One game at a time.  Can’t look too far ahead. Adapt and overcome.  Last night wasn’t pretty but a win is a win.  Cleveland was scrappy and the officiating was sub par at best.  Lots of head scratcher calls.  We had approx 14 fouls in first half to Cleveland’s 5ish.  

Our starting 5 basically sat the whole second quarter.  

Edited by StateChampDad

28 minutes ago, StateChampDad said:

One game at a time.  Can’t look too far ahead. Adapt and overcome.  Last night wasn’t pretty but a win is a win.  Cleveland was scrappy and the officiating was sub par at best.  Lots of head scratcher calls.  We had approx 14 fouls in first half to Cleveland’s 5ish.  

Our starting 5 basically sat the whole second quarter.  

You are gonna miss those games aren’t you?  :grin:  I love when rival games are close.  It’s a lot different with an empty gym but you can still feel it.