Class 4A home stretch

BigDaddyDave

51 minutes ago, poe70 said:

I was giving my opinion on who I thought would meet in the qtr. finals. DC and MC should meet in the 2nd round. The winner of that game, god willing, will more than likely face tullahoma in the qtrs. IF Tullahoma is fortunate enough to make it to that game. You talk about everyone returning from that team. Yes I agree, DC has a heck of a QB and some WR’s, but they did graduate a key lineman on both sides of the ball from that team. Tullahoma returns everyone who played in that game against DC, but they added a more mobile QB, a transfer RB and a DT that missed most of the season due to injury in the MC game Last year. Tullahoma starts 9 juniors and 2 seniors on offense and 6 juniors and 5 seniors on defense. They only have 1 player that starts on both sides of the ball. Yes, DC got hot at the right time and beat Tullahoma and MC, but that was last year. Each year is its own animal. I still stand by my prediction because I have seen both of those teams THIS year. Let’s just hope all of these teams get through the season without injury and they all stay away from contact tracing. Especially come playoff time and we will see how it all shakes out. 

Buddy I totally agree with you every yr is different but watch the Livingston film. DC has a Stud Running back named Colby Barnes that Every one in the East knows about he helped the middle School team win a St title I guess you call it 3 seasons ago. They also truly have the best Recieving Crew I've ever seen. DCs Defense killed them the first 3 games. It was truly a nightmare to watch them miss tackles but the last 4 games that's not an issue at all now. I get sick of hearing about Marshall to be honest they were a very dirty team and I mean trying to eye gouge 15 to get him out of that game and the kid finally got caught in the 3rd qtr. Marshall will have to come to DC if they play.  If the same DC team shows up Every Friday that played LA there going to be hard to beat.  Yes I'm a firm believer that Defense wins Championships.  That's is the Key to it all. I truly thought Tullahoma was the best team DC played all year last season but DC was just better that night. Jakobe Thomas was Great in that game but So was Nokes, Knowles and especially Aldino. I agree that side overlooked DC but there doing it again. No one says a word about Aldino and that kid is honestly probably the Best QB in middle Tennessee. I have nothing to gain by saying that it's just the truth. If he stays in the pocket and throws DC will go deep into the playoffs but only if there Defense can keep them right there. 

Edited by Hellidontno

4 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

Buddy I totally agree with you every yr is different but watch the Livingston film. DC has a Stud Running back named Colby Barnes that Every one in the East knows about he helped the middle School team win a St title I guess you call it 3 seasons ago. They also truly have the best Recieving Crew I've ever seen. DCs Defense killed them the first 3 games. It was truly a nightmare to watch them miss tackles but the last 4 games that's not an issue at all now. I get sick of hearing about Marshall to be honest they were a very dirty team and I mean trying to eye gouge 15 to get him out of that game and the kid finally got caught in the 3rd qtr. Marshall will have to come to DC if they play.  If the same DC team shows up Every Friday that played LA there going to be hard to beat.  Yes I'm a firm believer that Defense wins Championships.  That's is the Key to it all. I truly thought Tullahoma was the best team DC played all year last season but DC was just better that night. Jakobe Thomas was Great in that game but So was Nokes, Knowles and especially Aldino. I agree that side overlooked DC but there doing it again. No one says a word about Aldino and that kid is honestly probably the Best QB in middle Tennessee. I have nothing to gain by saying that it's just the truth. If he stays in the pocket and throws DC will go deep into the playoffs but only if there Defense can keep them right there. 

:roflol:Dude get out and watch more football in the state of TN.  There is no such thing as a middle school state championship just FYI (They have Region Championships in Middle School since the entire state doesn't play against each other).  Have you seen any other wr crews in the last 5 years or just going off of what you have seen with who DC has played?  Greeneville WR core in 2018 had 3 starting Wr that signed D1 scholarships with UVA,Wake Forest, and UT.  We have played Marshall County in the past and wouldn't classify them as dirty and a well respected program.  Get out and watch more football because what you're opinion is not truth.  Like I said again make it to the Semi's and face a team out of Quad 1 and you will see the difference

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Swipes said:

:roflol:Dude get out and watch more football in the state of TN.  There is no such thing as a middle school state championship just FYI (They have Region Championships in Middle School since the entire state doesn't play against each other).  Have you seen any other wr crews in the last 5 years or just going off of what you have seen with who DC has played?  Greeneville WR core in 2018 had 3 starting Wr that signed D1 scholarships with UVA,Wake Forest, and UT.  We have played Marshall County in the past and wouldn't classify them as dirty and a well respected program.  Get out and watch more football because what you're opinion is not truth.  Like I said again make it to the Semi's and face a team out of Quad 1 and you will see the difference

That's why I said I guess you call it that. They went undefeated and I watch 2 games a week if I can I usually hit a thursday game and Friday game. I don't care what you say I've seen literally every team in middle Tennessee play over the past 5 yrs. I use to Ref lol so I know what I'm talking about. Yes believe it or not Marshall played DC dirty that's a dang fact. I didn't say they do every game but the kid was ejected for eye gouging heck go bk you can see it on film. He couldn't stop Nokes he killed them all night so he started playing dirty. If you were there you'd remember how many flags Marshall had the 2nd half. My opinion they thought just like you do now that DC isnt good enough to play with that side and that's the joke to me. 

1 minute ago, Hellidontno said:

That's why I said I guess you call it that. They went undefeated and I watch 2 games a week if I can I usually hit a thursday game and Friday game. I don't care what you say I've seen literally every team in middle Tennessee play over the past 5 yrs. I use to Ref lol so I know what I'm talking about. Yes believe it or not Marshall played DC dirty that's a dang fact. I didn't say they do every game but the kid was ejected for eye gouging heck go bk you can see it on film. He couldn't stop Nokes he killed them all night so he started playing dirty. If you were there you'd remember how many flags Marshall had the 2nd half. My opinion they thought just like you do now that DC isnt good enough to play with that side and that's the joke to me. 

Congrats to this years State Champions Dekalb. Lost to a 2A school but Champions of 4A already.

1 minute ago, Marshall1969 said:

Congrats to this years State Champions Dekalb. Lost to a 2A school but Champions of 4A already.

Lol that 2A school is Watertown laugh all you want there a great and respected team. I truly hope we get yall in the playoffs. To knock Watertown truly shows your Football IQ in this state

If the post season started today, I'd probably have to put Elizabethton vs Tullahoma in one semi-final and Harden County vs Haywood in the other Semi-Final based on what we've seen so far. 

Teams that could potentially knock Elizabethton out:  Greeneville, Anderson County, East Hamilton, Sullivan South.

Teams that could potentially knock Tullahoma out:  Marshall County, Nolensville, Dekalb County

Teams that could potentially knock Hardin County out:  Springfield, Lexington, Creekwood

Teams that could potentially knock Haywood out:  Dyersburg

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

If the post season started today, I'd probably have to put Elizabethton vs Tullahoma in one semi-final and Harden County vs Haywood in the other Semi-Final based on what we've seen so far. 

Teams that could potentially knock Elizabethton out:  Greeneville, Anderson County, East Hamilton, Sullivan South.

Teams that could potentially knock Tullahoma out:  Marshall County, Nolensville, Dekalb County

Teams that could potentially knock Hardin County out:  Springfield, Lexington, Creekwood

Teams that could potentially knock Haywood out:  Dyersburg

Springfield guys love it just like this, not saying anything, we"ll do our talking come playoff time.....lol

1 hour ago, Hellidontno said:

You literally think DC has the best wr crew you have every seen is why I said you need to get out and watch more football that's not middle tn 4a football.  When was the last time a middle tn team won it all in 4a? The Joke to you is in fact you weren't good enough to play against the team from Quad 1 since Nolensville put you out 42-6 before you could make it there and they got handled by Elizabethton 34-12 the next week.  You bring up your losses this year against 1 a team that would't play in a conference since they were getting killed in 6a and a good 2a school but not even close to being on the same level as the top programs in 4a.  I do think that DC doesn't want to see whoever is coming out of Quad 1 (Mosty Likely Betsy) if you make it there you will see a difference when it comes to controlling a line of scrimmage and who has played who through out the year.  Marshall County has been there Nolensville has been there and can tell you first hand the difference.  

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Lol that 2A school is Watertown laugh all you want there a great and respected team. I truly hope we get yall in the playoffs. To knock Watertown truly shows your Football IQ in this state

If MC plays the way they did against Springfield minus penalties, covid, injures  they will be hard to beat