Class 4A home stretch

BigDaddyDave

On 10/9/2020 at 1:47 PM, Swipes said:

You literally think DC has the best wr crew you have every seen is why I said you need to get out and watch more football that's not middle tn 4a football.  When was the last time a middle tn team won it all in 4a? The Joke to you is in fact you weren't good enough to play against the team from Quad 1 since Nolensville put you out 42-6 before you could make it there and they got handled by Elizabethton 34-12 the next week.  You bring up your losses this year against 1 a team that would't play in a conference since they were getting killed in 6a and a good 2a school but not even close to being on the same level as the top programs in 4a.  I do think that DC doesn't want to see whoever is coming out of Quad 1 (Mosty Likely Betsy) if you make it there you will see a difference when it comes to controlling a line of scrimmage and who has played who through out the year.  Marshall County has been there Nolensville has been there and can tell you first hand the difference.  

DC beat Marshall County last season and have a better team. DC hasn't lost to a 1A school at all. DC is better than Marshall period. They will beat them again. DC lost to the same teams last yr and handled Tullahoma and beat Marshall. Everyone thinks DC is the same lol. There not at all. Warren County is 6A and 7 and 0. DC Could have one that game but they didn't. I dont just watch middle Tennessee games I watch the best line ups I can go to on Thursdays. Knock DC all you want there a school with 800 students playing in a division that has schools with 1400 plus and winning.  Theres not a team around period that can cover there receivers I'll say it till you show me. They have a QB who when he stays in the pocket is unbelievable the problem he is a stat hog and wants to run the ball way to much. They've played 7 games and absolutely not one team could cover there receivers. When it happens I'll eat my crow. I'll say it again if Axel Aldino stays in the Pocket and throws he is a D1 QB Nokes is A D1 WR/CB there both All St.  Evan Jones is a 6'6 D1 TE. They have another D1 Wr who's injured Tyshawn Ladet. TJ Alexander is 6"3  runs a true 4.4.  Issac Knowles is as good as any of them as a Junior.  Everyone knows who Kolby Barnes Sophmore running bk is. I get out and have gotten out for 30 plus yrs and I've never seen an offense like theres. There O didn't get them 3 losses bad D and running the ball to much got them 3 losses

8 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

DC beat Marshall County last season and have a better team. DC hasn't lost to a 1A school at all. DC is better than Marshall period. They will beat them again. DC lost to the same teams last yr and handled Tullahoma and beat Marshall. Everyone thinks DC is the same lol. There not at all. Warren County is 6A and 7 and 0. DC Could have one that game but they didn't. I dont just watch middle Tennessee games I watch the best line ups I can go to on Thursdays. Knock DC all you want there a school with 800 students playing in a division that has schools with 1400 plus and winning.  Theres not a team around period that can cover there receivers I'll say it till you show me. They have a QB who when he stays in the pocket is unbelievable the problem he is a stat hog and wants to run the ball way to much. They've played 7 games and absolutely not one team could cover there receivers. When it happens I'll eat my crow. I'll say it again if Axel Aldino stays in the Pocket and throws he is a D1 QB Nokes is A D1 WR/CB there both All St.  Evan Jones is a 6'6 D1 TE. They have another D1 Wr who's injured Tyshawn Ladet. TJ Alexander is 6"3  runs a true 4.4.  Issac Knowles is as good as any of them as a Junior.  Everyone knows who Kolby Barnes Sophmore running bk is. I get out and have gotten out for 30 plus yrs and I've never seen an offense like theres. There O didn't get them 3 losses bad D and running the ball to much got them 3 losses

I will take Marshall County if DC plays them this year, one thing to be a passionate fan, something totally different to be a homer. We get to hear how tall everyone is in 75% of your posts.....lol

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Where are you going with the whole "DC hasnt lost to a 1A school at all" comment?

8 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Swipes posted DC that DC had lost to a 1A school. 

They not teach reading comprehension at DC?  I said "You bring up your losses this year against 1 a team that would't play in a conference since they were getting killed in 6a and a good 2a school but not even close to being on the same level as the top programs in 4a." I was stated you losses as in the one  you got beat by a team that wouldn't play in a conference since they were getting killed in 6a not a 1a school and would have put the a right beside the 1 like I did in the rest of my comment :roflol:.   Reading your comments on here has everyone thinking you are crazy or the biggest homer we have seen on here.  You talk about how explosive this DC offense is but only  put up 14 points against Watertown and this mighty Watertown team has already lost to Nolensville this year.  Does that mean Nolensville has a more explosive offense than DC since they put up 24 points?  Like I have said IF and that's a big IF you make it to the Semi's you will see the difference.

Edited by Swipes
  • Like 1