Class 4A home stretch

BigDaddyDave

3 hours ago, Marshall1969 said:

Don't give up on Marshall County. If we do get a rematch with Tullahoma it's going to be very difficult for them to beat us twice.

I very much agree!!! I bleed blue through and through and have missed two games in TEN years, so I guess that makes me a “homer”!!! MC has played HOT, LIGHTS OUT, since the loss to Tullahoma! Tullahoma is an ELITE team this year, and we may NOT be able to beat them if, IF we meet again in the QTR’s, but I FIRMLY BELIEVE it will be a MUCH BETTER GAME!!!

Tullahoma and Marshall County in the qtr finals will be a game for sure. Although I think tullahoma is the better team this year, it is hard to beat a team twice in one season. If teams hit their stride at the right time, they can be hard to handle come playoff time. Look at Dekalb County last year. No one saw that coming. Especially Tullahoma. Let’s just hope they both make it through the other opponents and they both stay covid free to be able to see that rematch. 

1 hour ago, brian2000 said:

Big game in region 6 this Friday (7-0) Hardin Co vs (6-1) Lexington. Likely for the top 2 spots of that region. Lexingtons lone lose was a month ago to Milan 35-25. Milan just beat 3A powerhouse Covington last wk.

Actually Hardin County has a bye week this week. They play Lexington on the 16. But it will be for 1 and two In region 6. Should be a good game. 

32 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Actually Hardin County has a bye week this week. They play Lexington on the 16. But it will be for 1 and two In region 6. Should be a good game. 

Oh next wk. I guess Lexington has a bye wk to. I failed to mention Lexington also beat South Gibson first game 35-21. SG beat Haywood 52-35 on Sept 25. 
Interesting tidbits. It will be a good game. Im leaning towards Hardin

5 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

Oh next wk. I guess Lexington has a bye wk to. I failed to mention Lexington also beat South Gibson first game 35-21. SG beat Haywood 52-35 on Sept 25. 

The week after that Milan and Hardin Co. play. The big games just keep coming. 

7 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

Hope your rite! Although Lexington is better team than they were last year. McClaine there sophomore RB been racking up some yards.

12 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Hope your rite! Although Lexington is better team than they were last year. McClaine there sophomore RB been racking up some yards.

Lexington was BIG up front. I can see why he is putting up yardage. In the end Milan was just too fast and athletic for them. They are no doubt tough though.