Class 4A home stretch

BigDaddyDave

15 hours ago, Swipes said:

They not teach reading comprehension at DC?  I said "You bring up your losses this year against 1 a team that would't play in a conference since they were getting killed in 6a and a good 2a school but not even close to being on the same level as the top programs in 4a." I was stated you losses as in the one  you got beat by a team that wouldn't play in a conference since they were getting killed in 6a not a 1a school and would have put the a right beside the 1 like I did in the rest of my comment :roflol:.   Reading your comments on here has everyone thinking you are crazy or the biggest homer we have seen on here.  You talk about how explosive this DC offense is but only  put up 14 points against Watertown and this mighty Watertown team has already lost to Nolensville this year.  Does that mean Nolensville has a more explosive offense than DC since they put up 24 points?  Like I have said IF and that's a big IF you make it to the Semi's you will see the difference.

Let me try to make you understand. DC has a total different Defensive Lineup now. Totally different. Look call me a homer all you want who's going to cover 15. MC and Tullahoma had no answer for him last yr at all. I said it last yr and I'll say it again DC is loaded and trust me I got ragged last yr until the playoffs. Theres Coaches  from H20 who will straight up tell you that DC is better than nolensville.  Why do Coaches make the calls they do. I'll say this 1 last time. If Axel Aldino the All St. QB will stay in the pocket and just throw to his All St WR/CB Nokes along with Alexander,Knowkles,and Jones and now Barnes running like he is they should make a deep run. DC was the better Team simple last year against Tullahoma and Marshall. My point will still be they can play with and beat those teams. Alot of people are picking H20 to win State but keep knocking them. It took everything Nolensville had to beat them last yr and this yr. I was at the game this yr and I still dont know how H20 lost that game. They were the better team. In real life that's just how it goes. 

On 10/10/2020 at 6:12 PM, Kevin38 said:

I will take Marshall County if DC plays them this year, one thing to be a passionate fan, something totally different to be a homer. We get to hear how tall everyone is in 75% of your posts.....lol

Take them all you want. Trust this DC has herd it all before and I know both Teams and truly know what both have and that's why i say they win. If I'm right i believe if DC beats Macon this week they'll finish as the one seed on this side so they will stay home until the 3rd rnd. I'll take DC over every team on that side but Tullahoma. I think this game will be a high scoring game and honestly dont know who wins. Yeah Yeah Yeah I've herd and herd about this RB Tullahoma has but you dont get DC now has Barnes bk and healthy who is an absolute beast at running back. These 2 teams will be  fun to watch. I just hope we get to see it.  If DC decides to play 50/50 yes they can, have, and will lose again. If they decide to throw the ball 70 to 80 percent of the time they will win and I have absolutely no doubt about that. Homer is one thing to have seen middle Tennessee the last 30 plus yrs I'm telling you there offense is by far one of the best High school offenses I've ever seen. 

7 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Let me try to make you understand. DC has a total different Defensive Lineup now. Totally different. Look call me a homer all you want who's going to cover 15. MC and Tullahoma had no answer for him last yr at all. I said it last yr and I'll say it again DC is loaded and trust me I got ragged last yr until the playoffs. Theres Coaches  from H20 who will straight up tell you that DC is better than nolensville.  Why do Coaches make the calls they do. I'll say this 1 last time. If Axel Aldino the All St. QB will stay in the pocket and just throw to his All St WR/CB Nokes along with Alexander,Knowkles,and Jones and now Barnes running like he is they should make a deep run. DC was the better Team simple last year against Tullahoma and Marshall. My point will still be they can play with and beat those teams. Alot of people are picking H20 to win State but keep knocking them. It took everything Nolensville had to beat them last yr and this yr. I was at the game this yr and I still dont know how H20 lost that game. They were the better team. In real life that's just how it goes. 

1.  I never mentioned DC defense just their best Offense in Middle Tennessee you have seen in the last 30 years.  I'm assuming you haven't seen Brentwood Academy, MBA, Riverdale teams in the 90's, Siegel in 2012, Blackman with Jennings at QB, or any other large school in Middle, TN the past 30 years

2.  DC plays in Historically the worst 4a district in the entire state of TN when you look at playoff wins in the first and 2nd round.

3.The Key word is Nolensville did Win were DC lost the last 2 years against Watertown.

4.  Nolensville absolutely killed DC last year in the playoffs 42-6

5. That same Nolensville team got handled the next week 34-12 by Betsy who returns 90% of their starts off last years State Championship team.

6. Like I have stated from the beginning IF and I mean a big IF DC makes it to the Semi's you will see the different kind of football Quad 1 has to offer.  The line of Scrimmage will be dominated and your QB will be running for his life to even get it to "The best WR Core to grace middle tn the last 30 years with there size and 4.4 speed"

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4