Classification

BooWhoWiseMan

1 hour ago, Professor Chaos said:

Henry County created a separate virtual school with its own state school id code.  i'd think those students wouldn't count for henry county's enrollment, but it's such a small number it's irrelevant anyways (like max of 50, if that).  henry county will be 5a with or without them next year

Anybody know their enrollment   Sounds like they are trying to beat the system 

Edited by BooWhoWiseMan
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

We have a regular Columbo over here.. trying to beat the system. That's a completely  baseless accusation. In the post above he said even with the 50 students HC still would be 5A.. Maybe you should change your name to BooWhoNotSoWiseMan.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

https://tssaa.org/article/school-classifications-by-sport-2017-2021#di-football

through the last 4 year cycle, henry county was close to the middle of 5a enrollment figures.  they were nearly 300 kids above the highest 4a level and 150 from moving up to 6a.  they're not hiding 300 students in their virtual academy so they can move down to 4a if that's what you're implying, and they're nowhere close to moving up to 6a...so it's all a moot point.

Edited by Professor Chaos
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, RollRed said:

We have a regular Columbo over here.. trying to beat the system. That's a completely  baseless accusation. In the post above he said even with the 50 students HC still would be 5A.. Maybe you should change your name to BooWhoNotSoWiseMan.

Maybe you should change your name to Rollablunt and get off that stuff you are smoking.  50 kids make a huge difference.  Ask Dickson

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

Ignorant accusation! Stay in your lane if you don't know what your talking about :thumb:

Ignorance means lack of knowledge on the situation.  So you are correct it is an ignorant statement.  But it makes no sense why an academy would be created for 50 kids.  If that academy is online then the number counts.  Those 50 may not matter depending where HC enrollment numbers are which no one seems to know.  Therefore it is every bit as ignorant of a statement to say those 50 don't matter.  

11 hours ago, Professor Chaos said:

https://tssaa.org/article/school-classifications-by-sport-2017-2021#di-football

through the last 4 year cycle, henry county was close to the middle of 5a enrollment figures.  they were nearly 300 kids above the highest 4a level and 150 from moving up to 6a.  they're not hiding 300 students in their virtual academy so they can move down to 4a if that's what you're implying, and they're nowhere close to moving up to 6a...so it's all a moot point.

It will be interesting to see the numbers for everyone.  In the last cycle you are correct the 50 would not have mattered.   I do know our numbers changed by a great deal over the last 4 years. 

Edited by BooWhoWiseMan

On 10/7/2020 at 9:11 AM, sportsguy22 said:

The enrollments include all virtual and in person students. If a kid dropped out for home school, so be it...nobody can control that and there are no guarantees they ever return to school anyway. Therefore, we move on...just like any other year.

Union City will show inaccurate numbers.Everyone will be dropping out and home schooled.They will be back in Single A the way they report

Edited by mrbigster

30 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Maybe you should change your name to Rollablunt and get off that stuff you are smoking.  50 kids make a huge difference.  Ask Dickson

Just admit you have no CLUE what you're talking about.  You say change my name to Rollablunt AND quit smoking.. if I quit smoking as you say what would be the point of changing name to Rollablunt? . you make no sense. Something tells me you rode the short bus as a kid.. I'm sorry if your team is one of the 5a teams we beat the crap out of every year but we're going to be in 5A for the foreseeable future.. quit crying about it.

4 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Just admit you have no CLUE what you're talking about.  You say change my name to Rollablunt AND quit smoking.. if I quit smoking as you say what would be the point of changing name to Rollablunt? . you make no sense. Something tells me you rode the short bus as a kid.. I'm sorry if your team is one of the 5a teams we beat the crap out of every year but we're going to be in 5A for the foreseeable future.. quit crying about it.

You have zero clue what you are talking about.  Absolutely zero.  And making fun of kids with disabilities really shows your true ignorance and character.   Just some stupid hick trying to talk tough on a board.  Prolly some 30 year old still living with mommy and daddy