AP TOP 10 CLASS 1A OCT 5, 2020

Southtowner

4 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Maybe so.. I’ve just got scores to go by for those teams. 

After coalfields big win over Midway I would swap them with Copper Basin,until Basin beats a decent team.Your poll is closer than the AP in my opinion.

Edited by orngnblk

38 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

Greenfield at #6 is way too high! They haven't even played anyone that is decent. Their best win is against a average Dresden team In OT.

I’ve been saying this every week they release these things. I think LC will get first and G-field will get 2nd and Dresden will get third. I think Dresden beats Greenfield in the 2nd round. I know they are undefeated but they gotta look at who they play and the way they play before they have a ranking like this. 

• Like 1

Personally, I think Huntingdon is current best in our area. Lake County is strong second, after that it's a toss up of mediocre teams to round out the west. Greenfield being 6 is too high unless you go by record alone. They are undefeated but barely beat teams like South Fulton & Dresden. I agree with Pride I think Dresden beats them if they meet again in the second round. They should stay in top ten until someone beats them but I'm thinking 8-10. Just my two cents.  

2 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Wrong. Quit selling Huntingdon short. You know that the Mustangs have a good young team. 

I think we do have a good young team. We don’t deserve any accolades. We are consistent on defense and our effort is always 100%. Im actually thrilled with our defense. We have potential.

8 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

I think we do have a good young team. We don’t deserve any accolades. We are consistent on defense and our effort is always 100%. Im actually thrilled with our defense. We have potential.

Yes you guys do have a lot of potential. It was easy to see when we played you guys. Hopefully Swenson keeps the playbook open.