Coalfield @ Greenback CANCELLED

orngnblk

9 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

"Contract Tracing" Lord help me! SMH 

Sad but that's part of the rule TSSAA put forth.If your not quarantining kids that's been around infected kids for 15 mins or more you aren't following the rules.This is what I was afraid would happen some teams follow the rules and get punished with losses and some just skate by the rule all together.I heard 0 of the Greenback players were positive but a person in school had it and the the players were sent home for 14 days for being around the infected student.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Sad but that's part of the rule TSSAA put forth.If your not quarantining kids that's been around infected kids for 15 mins or more you aren't following the rules.This is what I was afraid would happen some teams follow the rules and get punished with losses and some just skate by the rule all together.I heard 0 of the Greenback players were positive but a person in school had it and the the players were sent home for 14 days for being around the infected student.

I understand, but once again, quarantines are for sick people....Locking up the healthy is called Tyranny, no matter the new written rules

I'm sure kids pass by in the grocery store or Walmart someone that might test positive and you go about business, but then something like this happens and everything shuts down. Like I said, I would make anyone that wanted to play sign a waver knowing what was happening, but don't make a whole team suffer. I work with a boy that tested positive and he said he didn't never feel bad at all, so, you make your own decisions.  I just know we have 6.89 million people in TN and there's been 202 thousand cases reported, so, someone good at math might figure that very small fraction out. 

16 hours ago, sportman said:

I'm sure kids pass by in the grocery store or Walmart someone that might test positive and you go about business, but then something like this happens and everything shuts down. Like I said, I would make anyone that wanted to play sign a waver knowing what was happening, but don't make a whole team suffer. I work with a boy that tested positive and he said he didn't never feel bad at all, so, you make your own decisions.  I just know we have 6.89 million people in TN and there's been 202 thousand cases reported, so, someone good at math might figure that very small fraction out. 

2.9% :ugeek: