SP vs Whitwell

powerp

6 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this?  You jailhouse fellars still running scared.  I finally got my computer back from Wendy but im real mad that Pruitt man chickened out playing Grider.  I garuntee you that Pruitt man would like to have a copy of that orchestration manual I stole last year when we visited the fake honey hole.  If you fellars knowd Grider had that youd be breaking in his fieldhouse again.  You think im joking but im not.

Royis that really you?   I'm shocked!

FdiE1dXf0b4fyW8DwZgeIj9tibHkiXpvepDpIGnG

6 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this?  You jailhouse fellars still running scared.  I finally got my computer back from Wendy but im real mad that Pruitt man chickened out playing Grider.  I garuntee you that Pruitt man would like to have a copy of that orchestration manual I stole last year when we visited the fake honey hole.  If you fellars knowd Grider had that youd be breaking in his fieldhouse again.  You think im joking but im not.

Oh Holy night. Where have you been?

7 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

2 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

It's a small town so stuff gets around. Meigs is pretty stout. They did things I didn't think they would be able to do. (I'm not mad about it though lol.) Ill content would be a good assessment I would say :flower:

PP68 you are turning out to be no better than OP and Roy.  Yap yap yap yap about everybody else’s business all the time.  Must be why there’s been stank around the square since the Bledsoe game.  Well it was already there just didn’t smell until then.  

7 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy!  I was worried.  I thought maybe that Dr. Troll man's camera got stuck during your annual checkup.

7 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

PP68 you are turning out to be no better than OP and Roy.  Yap yap yap yap about everybody else’s business all the time.  Must be why there’s been stank around the square since the Bledsoe game.  Well it was already there just didn’t smell until then.  

This is the way it's going to be from now on. Its ok for some sp posters to just down people and teams all the time with stuff that's just made up. We're listening to it now and it was the GB folks last year. Stuff they don't have a clue about. So I will do the same. Funny thing is what I'm going to be posting is true. Lots of dirt coming soon. Lots!

14 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

This is the way it's going to be from now on. Its ok for some sp posters to just down people and teams all the time with stuff that's just made up. We're listening to it now and it was the GB folks last year. Stuff they don't have a clue about. So I will do the same. Funny thing is what I'm going to be posting is true. Lots of dirt coming soon. Lots!

Leave the janitor’s closet door shut, please. 

21 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Yep it's funny three or four wore some fine folks out last year that did not deserve it.

• Like 1