Bulldogs to Rebel Hill.

pujo

12 hours ago, pujo said:

Ranked one spot higher than the Dogs, a 4 quarter game for sure. Any Thoughts.

If y’all can make #1 somehow be mediocre or have a below average game I think Dogs win convincingly...maybe 14-21 points. If #1 plays his normal game I think it’s really close. He’s a difference maker for the Rebels for sure. They will go where he takes em. 

1 hour ago, old24eagle said:

If y’all can make #1 somehow be mediocre or have a below average game I think Dogs win convincingly...maybe 14-21 points. If #1 plays his normal game I think it’s really close. He’s a difference maker for the Rebels for sure. They will go where he takes em. 

Sorta doubt he will have his normal game. 

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

His older brother was the QB last season, not sure which one they used against you guys. IMO ,This one is better.

I remember him, he was a gifted athlete. The older one was anyhow. If I recall the the younger one was a reciever last year or played another position?

Just now, Imthayeti said:

I remember him, he was a gifted athlete. The older one was anyhow. If I recall the the younger one was a reciever last year or played another position?

Mostly receiver, older one was banged up so I'm not sure who was playing against you guys. Think it was the older one,but not sure. The one this year is really good.

17 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

I agree, I don’t think SG is as good as they were last year up front but #1 can go! I believe y’all can win enough battles in the trenches to contain him but if you don’t he will hurt ya.

Has to be accounted for every down. We know the task at hand.