Bulldogs to Rebel Hill.

pujo

26 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Hey 5:8, TN better find em a QB if that's gonna happen...The "arrow shooter" ain't cutting it IMO 

Something gotta give, and the O-line gotta protect better no matter who’s back there.  I wonder if we’ll see JT or Brian come in for a down or two against Ky this Saturday?  Defense is looking better, but need to cut out the silly penalties.

26 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Something gotta give, and the O-line gotta protect better no matter who’s back there.  I wonder if we’ll see JT or Brian come in for a down or two against Ky this Saturday?  Defense is looking better, but need to cut out the silly penalties.

Since it doesn’t count against your eligibility this year I want to see Bailey get some snaps. Shamburger was awful Saturday. I thought after stopping Georgia on 4 and goal before the half the Vols would of played better the 2nd half.

2 hours ago, Appvol said:

Since it doesn’t count against your eligibility this year I want to see Bailey get some snaps. Shamburger was awful Saturday. I thought after stopping Georgia on 4 and goal before the half the Vols would of played better the 2nd half.

Who knows?  Maybe they’ll give him a play or two as well.  I hope the loss to GA was a wake up call, and maybe, just maybe we’ll pull off an upset against the elephant in the room or the gator laying on the side of the road.  

3 hours ago, Appvol said:

Bailey got all 49 snaps in Sunday's scrimmage,but that dont mean much.lol

1 hour ago, Appvol said:

I read that on Volquest. Also read that Pruitt said JG is is guy and gives them the best chance to win. At least it will be fun watching To’o To’o on defense.

I’d say if JG has another flip flop like he did against GA, Pruitt will try someone else.  Surely Pruitts not going to let him continue to go if he doesn’t improve?  I hope the best for JG, but we’ll see.

Edited by Romansfive8

39 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

I’d say if JG has another flip flop like he did against GA, Pruitt will try someone else.  Surely Pruitts not going to let him continue to go if he doesn’t improve?  I hope the best for JG, but we’ll see.

I agree, any coach should. I'm just not one that respects the arrow shooting and bull like that. But my gosh, if you're gonna have such a high opinion of yourself,  you really should be good enuf to back it up....ALL the time. 

21 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

Both have gone through their schedule fairly convincingly, accept maybe a couple of games.  

Last season the dogs had their way with SG.  I’m not sure how much is different with this years H team vs last years, but regardless you know their gonna play tough.  SG is a little younger this year, but in my opinion have showed numerous growth/maturity as a team and are a tough bunch of kids. This game is a good test for both teams and they need it.  I don’t imagine Friday’s game will be anything like last season’s, but will be a true battle between the 2 top 2a teams in NET.  

I've got to ask. How is that west greene game so close?  They're not very good at all