Class 1A 2021 guess

Indian

10 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

I wouldn’t want Mckenzie in the same region if I was you either for the next two years.  And actually, it would be a two hour drive for McKenzie. The closest would be Perry Co. One side has to have 6 and the other has to have 7.  

The thread I saw had McKenzie in our region,making 8 teams and 6 in the other with Perry Co,Middleron,Wayne Co.Id like to see them put McKenzie in other region making it 7 and 7.Leaves 4 games.Like to keep Union City and hopefully add Halls.Whatever it is,it will all work out.LC has a sophomore stud as well and freshman qb that should be one of the best in time.So we shall see.

4 hours ago, Jet Pride said:

Rockwood number was fixed today to 382 so they will more likely AA now

Probably better off in AA for their sake. I think they have an easier road there than they would playing Greenback,Coalfield, Midway, Oliver Springs, Harriman year I year out. Not that they wouldn’t beat those teams most years but some years that’s tough. ThAt would have put 8 teams in a tough region. 

Edited by nakedbootlegger

On 10/14/2020 at 7:22 AM, VOLnWTN said:

I wouldn’t want Mckenzie in the same region if I was you either for the next two years.  And actually, it would be a two hour drive for McKenzie. The closest would be Perry Co. One side has to have 6 and the other has to have 7.  

From what I'm hearing Mckenzie will choose to play in 2A if the other option is taking Huntingdon's spot in the 1A region and playing half their games across the river. 

18 hours ago, mrbigster said:

No difference in the travel than Lake Co traveling to Dresden,Greenfield,Gleason,Humboldt

Huge difference in gate and travel.

LC—

Greenfield-1hour, 8min

Dresden 1:03

Gleason 1:13

Humboldt 1:10

Mckenzie—

Collinwood- 2hours, 2 min

Perry co 1:24

Wayne co 1:48

Middleton 1:50

3 hours ago, Waker said:

Huge difference in gate and travel.

LC—

Greenfield-1hour, 8min

Dresden 1:03

Gleason 1:13

Humboldt 1:10

Mckenzie—

Collinwood- 2hours, 2 min

Perry co 1:24

Wayne co 1:48

Middleton 1:50

All of LC games are good drives.You don't add Bruceton which isnt very far from McKenzie and evens travel out.LC doesnt have a game 20 min away