Tom Kreager Classification Projections

BoardHater71

1 hour ago, RTD said:

Wites creek makes more sense than Monterey

I would rather have Monterey than whites creek, it’s not just what’s best for us(TC), the best would be for Cascade to go region 5, that would solve a big issue for everyone in the region, whites creek will end up region 4 which is with Hickman, East Hickman, Houston, and Harpeth, York goes region 1, Monterey goes region 3, and honestly they may push ER to region 4 which would leave region 3 with Westmoreland, Watertown, Trousdale, Jackson, and Monterey, which would make farthest trip in the region Westmoreland to Monterey which is 83 miles, that would make region 4 farthest trip East Robertson to Hickman County which is 90 miles 

Edited by TCRadio

4 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I actually like 2 teams but doubt it will happen cause of money. And would be difficult now with McKenzie probably coming to our region.With LC,Greenfield,Dresden,West Carroll being top 4 seeds,some really good teams would stay home.West Carroll at number 4 has a very good team.Then think if McKenzie was there this year.Theyd more than likely be the top team.Which means ud have a 1 loss Lake Co team and an undefeated Greenfield team staying home.Both in the top 10.TSSAA isnt going to lose the gate .Even at 4 teams.If McKenzie were there this year.West Carroll would be staying home and theyd be able to beat most teams  in the other region and a lot of teams 2nd,3rd and 4th in every Single A region.Like LC said.Its about matchups and West Carroll would be a tough out

McKenzie should be in 6a. TSSAA shipped Huntingdon across the river. McKenzie should have to go also. Same situation. I bet you McKenzie remains in the west. TSSAA don't play fair!

3 hours ago, TCRadio said:

I would rather have Monterey than whites creek, it’s not just what’s best for us(TC), the best would be for Cascade to go region 5, that would solve a big issue for everyone in the region, whites creek will end up region 4 which is with Hickman, East Hickman, Houston, and Harpeth, York goes region 1, Monterey goes region 3, and honestly they may push ER to region 4 which would leave region 3 with Westmoreland, Watertown, Trousdale, Jackson, and Monterey, which would make farthest trip in the region Westmoreland to Monterey which is 83 miles, that would make region 4 farthest trip East Robertson to Hickman County which is 90 miles 

I hope you’re right but I would bet a lot of $ this scenario doesn’t happen. 

2 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

McKenzie should be in 6a. TSSAA shipped Huntingdon across the river. McKenzie should have to go also. Same situation. I bet you McKenzie remains in the west. TSSAA don't play fair!

I hope the TSSAA puts them in Huntingdon's spot to level the region's more even.  Plus everyone says how strong the McKenzie soph class is and Lake Co is also young and talented with sophomores and freshman and talent at the middle school.Would be a great matchup in third round instead of being in same region and playing earlier.Plus I think Dresden has a good young team as well.Im sure .I think West Carroll has some good young talent.Think qb is a junior.So it's going to be tough even without McKenzie

8 hours ago, Indian said:

York deciding on whether to stay 2A where they're now listed for 2021, or move to 3A where they're playing at currently, might affect multiple regions. 

could you be more specific with what you mean?  I'm curious, if York goes 2A what do you think and if they go 3A how do you think it plays out

2 hours ago, ChineseFlu said:

could you be more specific with what you mean?  I'm curious, if York goes 2A what do you think and if they go 3A how do you think it plays out

I would think if they go 2A,things stay the same as it looks like it's how it is drawn now.If they go to 3A,I'd think the smallest enrollment school would go to 2 A.Could be wrong.Just what I'm thinking

8 hours ago, TCRadio said:

I know it's what's beat for the region and a trip to the Davidson County is better than any trip to Cascade, ER or Monteray  I think it would bring better competition to the region.

4 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I would think if they go 2A,things stay the same as it looks like it's how it is drawn now.If they go to 3A,I'd think the smallest enrollment school would go to 2 A.Could be wrong.Just what I'm thinking

they've said many a time before in the past that once you're "set" in a class, you can ONLY move up(unless your enrollment figures are wrong) and cannot move down, so if say... York goes up, the next lowest is STILL in 3A, i don't know why they don't do common sense of drop a team or 2 to even out numbers or even look by geographic regions at who's the smallest team and still in reasonably close numbers to the other teams near them in the lower class and have them drop down... *shrug* this is why i guess i don't make the big bucks that TSSAA does...

11 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I hope the TSSAA puts them in Huntingdon's spot to level the region's more even.  Plus everyone says how strong the McKenzie soph class is and Lake Co is also young and talented with sophomores and freshman and talent at the middle school.Would be a great matchup in third round instead of being in same region and playing earlier.Plus I think Dresden has a good young team as well.Im sure .I think West Carroll has some good young talent.Think qb is a junior.So it's going to be tough even without McKenzie

Who knows what they will do. I agree with you on the playoff match ups.  It would be better for playoffs if we are opposite of LC and this side.  I really don’t see anyone on this side other than LC competing with McKenzie for the next 2 years.