White House at Creek Wood

BDP2003

I saw CW play at Heritage. I actually thought WH would beat Heritage after seeing that. I think this game won’t be close, especially if #9 is injured. I heard he got hurt last week but came back in then got hurt worse. White House won’t stand a chance without him. Creek Wood’s QB is a player for sure. He has a good arm and decent speed. 

40 minutes ago, BDP2003 said:

As far as I know 9 is playing for White House. I haven’t heard that he isn’t playing from anyone. Now, I’m not prevalent to inside info so he may injured. I pray to God not.  

I’m just going off of something I was told. I’ve no way of knowing. It will be a tall task even with 9 to beat Creek Wood for the Devils. 

31 minutes ago, Frauddle said:

Creek Wood keeps rolling....CW 35 WH 14.  As long as they stay focused and aren't looking ahead to the Springfield game in 2 weeks they should be undefeated heading into that game

From the outside looking in, I think Creekwood takes down WH and Springfield for the region title.

3 hours ago, H2Oman said:

From the outside looking in, I think Creekwood takes down WH and Springfield for the region title.

It very well could happen.  @JacketLover and I went to the Heritage/Creek Wood game.  Creek Wood is no push over.  The Jackets will have to play hard the whole game to win.  It should be a good one for sure