Greenback @ Midway

orngnblk

The 4 weeks off got these boys motivated.. hitting hard all night flying to the ball and was after the QB all night long. I give midways qb the toughness award. He took a beating and kept getting back up. I was proud of the way they played tonight. Actually shows what they can do when we have all of our starters back. Good win and momentum starter for them. Take this into next week. 

6 hours ago, WarChant said:

The 4 weeks off got these boys motivated.. hitting hard all night flying to the ball and was after the QB all night long. I give midways qb the toughness award. He took a beating and kept getting back up. I was proud of the way they played tonight. Actually shows what they can do when we have all of our starters back. Good win and momentum starter for them. Take this into next week. 

Thanks for the updates,maybe we can finish healthy!

8 hours ago, Gbnation said:

I would like to see that happen 

357 yards for GB, 271 rushing on 39 carries for almost 7 yards a pop.

180 total yards for Midway 110 passing

Midway was ave 34.5 points a game.Great first game in almost 5 weeks for Greenback.Hope we can build on it.

Edited by orngnblk

45 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

357 yards for GB, 271 rushing on 39 carries for almost 7 yards a pop.

180 yards for Midway 110 passing

Midway was ave 34.5 points a game.Great first game in almost 5 weeks for Greenback.Hope we can build on it.

Last night was the best we have looked all year. It makes a difference when everyone healthy. 

Just now, lakecounty1968 said:

Congratulations to the Cherokees. Future looks bright for you guys. Keep plugging away. Things will get back to normal for you guys soon. I have nothing but respect for Greenback. 1A is better when the usual suspects are on top of there games.

Thanks as we do for you all!Just been a tough year.Youth and Covid.If we can stay healthy we may be able to reach at least one of our goals!

10 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Glad to get a win. Coalfield actually looked decent. So if we beat Oakdale next week that will put us 3rd in region. That means we will play #2 in region 1 and then get to play OS in 2nd round. I love it.

Wrong, I see you forgot how the playoffs work since you’ve been used to being a 1 seed. (A good problem to have) 

If OS beats Midway and finishes #2 and y’all finish number #3 then you guys would see Coalfield in Round 2. OS would play the winner of Midway/Cloudland in Round 2.