Greenback @ Midway

orngnblk

14 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Cant remember when a Greenback thread was on the third page!WOW.

It is sad and too really respect you sticking by your team. Greenback will be back sooner instead of later. The rest of Greenback nation will be back when Greenback starts winning again. Fair weather fans every fan base has them but you are a true fan. Good luck to the Cherokees.

24 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

It is sad and too really respect you sticking by your team. Greenback will be back sooner instead of later. The rest of Greenback nation will be back when Greenback starts winning again. Fair weather fans every fan base has them but you are a true fan. Good luck to the Cherokees.

I love GB football,played it my kids played it.I have a three month old Cherokee grandson named BRAVEston waiting his turn.LOL.Cant wait may even get back into youth coaching if I'm not to old and broken down.:roflolk:

2 minutes ago, muskox said:

Were still here and go to all the games when we do have one. Just not much to talk about on this messed up football season

That is true.Its ruined everything.1 home game and some Srs with a ruined year!Good to see you back Ox.Hope the boys show well.We are heading on a short vac and will miss the game.Covid screwed our early vacs into fall,it is what it is!

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Always Mike,and thank you.I may back away a little but I like to have our team represented.The OnB deserve it!!

Try being a Basin fan your whole life.... its stressful lol. I'm with you though, I'm gonna stand by my team win or lose. I had high hopes this year for Basin and in two weeks they were shattered due to injuries. I still think GB will pull off a big win this year and upset someone in the playoffs. Its odd having to say that GB will upset someone though. Its usually teams looking to upset them. Good luck on the rest of the year and playoffs.

3 hours ago, Narco said:

Try being a Basin fan your whole life.... its stressful lol. I'm with you though, I'm gonna stand by my team win or lose. I had high hopes this year for Basin and in two weeks they were shattered due to injuries. I still think GB will pull off a big win this year and upset someone in the playoffs. Its odd having to say that GB will upset someone though. Its usually teams looking to upset them. Good luck on the rest of the year and playoffs.

Thank you my friend and good luck to you all!

Let's see where we are at after 4 weeks of no football!Not expecting a win just some steps in the right direction.If we can get our football legs back in the next couple weeks we MAY be able to compete when the time comes.Good luck to our Coaches and players hope for injury free game for all!

Edited by orngnblk

7 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Let's see where we are at after 4 weeks of no football!Not expecting a win just some steps in the right direction.If we can get our football legs back in the next couple weeks we MAY be able to compete when the time comes.Good luck to our Coaches and players hope for injury free game for all!

Good luck O&B. Hope your boys get it going early.