orngnblk

1 hour ago, chrisburr said:

Oakdale with the upset 57-56 in 16 OTs

Greenback is down this year

Greenback beats Cloudland, But Loses to Unaka

Next year Greenback will be in Rebuild mode

Oakdale will be alot better and a playoff teams

Greenback is still having that state title hangover

This feller is a real comedian :lol: I guess Tusculum defeats Clemson 66-10.  Chris burr, you're gonna have a bad hangover :roflol:

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Hats off to a gritty Oakdale team that NEVER quit last night!They played like the thought they could win (as you always should) and left it on the field.Those kids were laying everywhere last night but kept getting up.I have always respected that bunch from Oakdale.

If SP is fortunate enough to make it to a semifinal game again and your boys come and beat us again... I guess I need to find a new hobby. However, I do fully expect Greenback to be playing after Thanksgiving. 

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

If SP is fortunate enough to make it to a semifinal game again and your boys come and beat us again... I guess I need to find a new hobby. However, I do fully expect Greenback to be playing after Thanksgiving. 

If we are it will be a testimony to this coaching staff and the grit from our boys.This is the hardest coaching I have EVER seen done by a GB staff.